JerseyShawn

Memorial Day weekend plans?

I will be staring at the relentlessly cloudy and rain filled skies of the northeast and making deals with the devil to give me some clear sky non windy days!!!:S

Just remember to be specific. Like specify that the nice days must come around on days you can actually get away to jump! :P
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I will be staring at the relentlessly cloudy and rain filled skies of the northeast and making deals with the devil to give me some clear sky non windy days!!!:S

Just remember to be specific. Like specify that the nice days must come around on days you can actually get away to jump! :P

So, what are YOUR plans? :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

So, what are YOUR plans? :P

Scrambles!!

Eggs?

Sounds good, bring me some, kthxs!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Since its going to be too windy to jump Im going to ride my mountain bike to Santa Cruz from San Francisco and battle the wind on my bike along the coast. Camp the beach overnight. Should be relaxing.

Im going to the Felton Remembers Parade and Covered Bridge Festival while Im there. Buy a few beers for our service boys and girls, shake some hands and such.

What are you peeps doing with your bad ass selves for this long weekend?

I will be working on my cruiser... installing the new electronics and both new thru hulls for the depth sounders... recutting the top and sewing new windows and zippers into the top and drop curtains above and around the helm.
Basically getting it ready to go fish killing in the Not-So-Pacific starting the last weekend of June for Sammings and Tuna.

What are you peeps doing with your bad ass selves for this long weekend?

Must watch Indy 500.

Who's your favorite driver this year?

It will be fun to watch Danica just because it always is. It's probably her last Indy 500. Not that it means she'll do anything differently, which means she will drive strategically, move up to the front at some point, but still probably not win for some goofy reason.

Money says Franchitti.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Vskydiver and I are driving over to the dry side of Washington, hoping to get some jumps with our Ritzville Peeps. B|B| Weather may be an issue, so we're taking lots of Guns & Ammo to pass the time til the clouds part. As always, there'll be a kick ass party and bonfire. B|

Must watch Indy 500.

I am thinking of doing a double header by watching two of motorsport's three crown jewels of racing in one day. I will wake up at 6:00 am (my local time) to watch Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix and then at 10:00 am (my local time) the Indy 500 starts. The third crown jewel of racing (24 Heures du Mans) does not happen this weekend.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over