ryoder

Medical solution for one of Shah's pet peeves

Hu? But ankles are bone? How the hell do you liposuction bone?
I mean don't get me wrong I've had the misfortune of seeing women who had let themselves go so much that yeah there were significant build up of fat around their legs but on the average girl? That's rare.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

You lipo the fat around the ankle that causes the cankles.:P

Yeah but on a girl who works out and eats well how much can there be?

I was reading some of the comments and perhaps it's more an issue of just wearing the wrong shoe? I know if I wear pants that are too large for me I look as if I'm a solid 30lbs fatter but if I an wearing clothes that "fit" I look much slimmer.

Maybe someone from the Rainbow Boogie can help with this one?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The Fark is strong with this one...

:P

Question: if we combined a Fark party with a DZ.com gathering, do you think someone would end up with alcohol poisoning?

Well, how do you think I discovered Fark?
It was from you mentioning it here years ago!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Had enough of pissing women off and now moving along to gay men?
:D

As a straight guy what do I know about shoes?
They go on my feet.....

My my gay friends, man those guys know exactly what shoe on what foot and for what shirt! I'll have to ask them what they think. Because for me right now...I just dont' get it?

The Fark is strong with this one...

:P

Question: if we combined a Fark party with a DZ.com gathering, do you think someone would end up with alcohol poisoning?

Well, how do you think I discovered Fark?
It was from you mentioning it here years ago!:D

With as long as some of us have been in this community, it is sometimes hard to keep up with where things come from. It all sort of blends together sometimes.:D

You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head. Luckily I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen to keep my mind limber:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Had enough of pissing women off and now moving along to gay men?
:D

As a straight guy what do I know about shoes?
They go on my feet.....

My my gay friends, man those guys know exactly what shoe on what foot and for what shirt! I'll have to ask them what they think. Because for me right now...I just dont' get it?

I'm not gay, and I know that the left shoe goes on the left foot. Right shoe also goes on the right foot...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You lipo the fat around the ankle that causes the cankles.:P

My dear ole dad always told me~

Look at their ankles, if it looks like they were designed to carry a lotta weight...eventually they will! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My dear ole dad always told me~

Look at their ankles, if it looks like they were designed to carry a lotta weight...eventually they will! :)

That there is one very smart man your ole dad!
Smart man!

I've had the misfortune of seeing women who had let themselves go so much that yeah there were significant build up of fat around their legs

You know, Shah, I've been in the habit of sticking up for you around here on occasion. But you do make it hard sometimes. :o

You know, Shah, I've been in the habit of sticking up for you around here on occasion. But you do make it hard sometimes. :o

Why is that?The man speaks his mind....lot better than the people who will blow smoke up your ass, IMO.

When she asks, "Do these shoes make my ankles look fat?"
Shah will be the one who says, "Yes." Sometimes the truth hurts.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Why is that?The man speaks his mind....lot better than the people who will blow smoke up your ass, IMO.

When she asks, "Do these shoes make my ankles look fat?"
Shah will be the one who says, "Yes.Uurgh. It's making me sick to look at you.":D:D

Fixed it for you. ;)

I've had the misfortune of seeing women who had let themselves go so much that yeah there were significant build up of fat around their legs

Well, I mean look if you don't eat well and you don't work out ever and enough fat builds up it's bound to end up at the ankles? And that's a very sad state for you know by this point their health is severely been compromised thus, the misfortune

I was talking to my gay friend about this, he agrees its' her shoes.

>Yeah but on a girl who works out and eats well how much can there be?

Often not much. But to some she's still a "cow" who doesn't dress right, work in the right profession or wear the right makeup. (Which is fine; all the better for the rest of us guys who have different - shall we say - priorities.)

The universe gave us eyes and the right to our own interpretation as to what we are turned on by.