nigel99

Woman agrees with Shah...

saying "bitches be crazy" might get me a spanking from skymama.

You can call anyone you want a bitch as long as long as you are not personally attacking someone in the forums. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

saying "bitches be crazy" might get me a spanking from skymama.

You can call anyone you want a bitch as long as long as you are not personally attacking someone in the forums. ;)

lol sweet! ;):D:ph34r: no spanking..... wait awww! no spanking :(:):P

I saw a married skydiver couple, 2nd marriage both, in which the woman, as soon as she finished her college degree, left. A using bitch? I think so, but I wasn't privy to what was going on in the relationship. But there are users in both genders.

And as far as married people "letting themselves go", ballooning up a dozen sizes after snagging a mate, have you looked around recently? It's epidemic in our country. :S:D

no spanking..... wait awww! no spanking

I cracked the paddle on someone...be careful what you wish for. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Maybe you gained too much weight.

No but she did complain that I had lose too much.
I thought I was being punnished for gaining weight and getting out of shape so I tightend up my diet and started working out harder and well.....yeah.

As for her, being european she was thin. When we came to the US due to our food and life style she did gain about 10lbs which was nothing for me.

well enough of that....right now I actually kind of miss the Shah bashing.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>It's the guys fault?

In most relationships the fault is shared pretty equally.

>How about she WALK!

How about _he_ walks? Goes to the gym with her? Rides his bike to work? Gets her a bike? Stops just sitting on the couch eating doritos and drinking Pepsi because now he has a woman and doesn't have to try any more?

It goes both ways.

People say you should "look at her mom" and I guess that's a good idea. So maybe you ladies should look at our dads?
If mom and dad look to have cared for their other half with all their heart and take that moment in the morning to dress and look proper than maybe that's a good thing?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>People say you should "look at her mom" and I guess that's a good idea.
>So maybe you ladies should look at our dads?

Not a bad idea. I can think of a great many exceptions to that rule, but it doesn't hurt to see what genes and parent's attitudes can do.

Although in general it's better to look at _her._ How does she treat waiters? That's how she will treat you in two years. How does she talk about other people, people she doesn't have to impress? If she does nothing but disparage them, she may be disparaging you in a few years.

>If mom and dad look to have cared for their other half with all their heart

That would definitely be a plus!

>and take that moment in the morning to dress and look proper than
>maybe that's a good thing?

If you are in to people "looking proper" because of what they do in the morning, that might also be a good thing.

no spanking..... wait awww! no spanking

I cracked the paddle on someone...be careful what you wish for. ;)

Think back...how many someones??????
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

>Generally, it seems to be a woman's goal in life. Snag a sucker so they can quit with the primping.

In my experience, guys who think that end up making it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Experience is one thing...observation is another.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Welcome to my world. 4 days....from the post I made in the "ladies room" where I stated I was called "The best husband ever" ( i was just doing what I thought was right as a husband and a dude) to 4 days later get a text message of "i want a divorce"

Sorry didn't mean to be a total downer.

yes you did, it's what you do.

we also only have your very biased one side of the story, and it seems to be stuck on repeat.
GET THE FUCK OVER IT, and move on.
One way to start moving on is to STOP labouring it.
Find a new topic for discussion
PLEASE:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

did you ASK?

Yes, even quickly got us into counseling.
was told nothing.
[:/]

And I get it constantly..."Wow what happened"
Close friends and family have no clue.
No one does other than her and she's not telling.
So I as the dumb guy am left with no answers.

After my previous relationship I came up with the 10% rule and imposed it upon myself. You take 10% of the duration of the relationship and tack that on to the date you broke up. After that expires you:

1) Stop bringing it up, because by then you're going to start straining your relationships with friends and family.

2) Stop letting innocent questions like, "how are you and so and so doing?" from someone you haven't seen in a while devolve into sob sessions about how out of the blue the break up was.

3) Decide whether or not there's anything about how you approach future relationships that you want to change. You can decide there's nothing you want to change at the risk of repeating history, you can make a bunch of huge drastic changes at the risk of an identity crisis, or you can opt for the third bowl of porridge.

4) Have some other positive focus. This is open ended... take up yoga, or cooking, or start a skydiving team, or go visit national parks, or go on a skydiving boogie tour, (or excitedly tell everyone you're going to do half a dozen things and then actually only follow through on a couple of them because you end up meeting someone and find things to do with her :))

IMO, relationships are all too often much more complicated than need be. It's the baggage that's brought into it that causes the problems.

I was reading through this post thinking wow, if only us humans by now figured out how to live with people we care about. Somehow we are very incapable of this basic trick.

I'm getting into a serious relationship for the first time, as I've been holding off, passing by and saying "no thanks" for many years, with lots of caution, lest I load a heap of dung on top of myself.

Then I read that sentence, and had to laugh. Only a few months of seriousness, and the complexity, baggage and involvement is already tremendous. I didn't consciously realize it as such, until just reading that. Thanks man.

I'm already getting indirectly pressured by her friends asking her "has he showed any signs of committing?"...To which I waited for her to say once again (even though I know she doesn't ever mean it)

"I'm never getting married"
and I quickly responded -

"yeah, I'm not on that path either"
....and faster than a slider-down she said -

Wait, what do you mean you're "not on that path either"?!
...before she caught herself and realized her insta-contra-diction.
I just smiled.

Years later I'll probably look back and think... and THAT is how the trouble started....

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!