shermanator

why I love old people

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/01/skydiving-octogenarian-takes-leg-injury-in-stride-ar-241199/

They take responsibility for their actions.. I don't see anything in here about her suing the dz or anything like that, just a "it happens" and "lets move on" attitude. I wish more people today could carry the same attitude.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I was talking about this exact thing with Mrs Squeak 2 dyas ago.
Older people just tend to be a much more resilient group, they take life more "matter of Factly" :)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Older people just tend to be a much more resilient group, they take life more "matter of Factly" :)

I noticed that you do.

I SAID ... I NOTICED THAT YOU DO .

Jeeze you old folks ...... :P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Damn, whatever step or ladder they have on that plane, it sounds like a damn hazard. If it could happen once, it could happen again. I'd get that fixed. [:/]

I'm glad she's gonna be okay. :)
I'm old. I think at my age you've used up all your lame excuses and you don't care anymore. Besides, you're used to stuff hurting so what the hell. Why complain?:P:D

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/jul/01/skydiving-octogenarian-takes-leg-injury-in-stride-ar-241199/

They take responsibility for their actions.. I don't see anything in here about her suing the dz or anything like that, just a "it happens" and "lets move on" attitude. I wish more people today could carry the same attitude.

After her own kids , nine grandkids and 4 great grandkids, I can understand where she got some of her attitude from.;)

Rember when anyone over 30 was/ still is considered to be old;)
One Jump Wonder

After her own kids , nine grandkids and 4 great grandkids, I can understand where she got some of her attitude from.;)

Nope,... what did you say? Louder, dear. ;)

eta: the lady in the OP has my respect.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Nope,... what did you say? Louder, dear. ;)

eta: the lady in the OP has my respect.

Hello nice lady:)

All lady's and women, over 40 have my respect. Regardless of shape,size or outward appearence.:)
Until they screw up.:ph34r: Then that female is on my long shit list. No matter what they do they do or say it's my list and their not getting off it. Of course no one cares if their on my shit list, but at least I can use my list to prevent the repeat offenders.:ph34r:

DZ diva's:)
Some females have a attitude due to their poor choices in the past picking a mate that was a A hole and have a "attitude" that I can't blame them for.[:/]

But when the same female cops that attitude with me just because of my gender thats another express ride to my shit list.

FWIW I'm a old fart and proud of it. When your 87 yo whats the point of sueing? We won't live long enough to see the money.

At our age a five year warrenty is a life time guarentee:ph34r::)
One Jump Wonder

DZ diva's:)

Hmmm...http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=dzdiva;

No way thats a user name a gender specific user name but I haven't even met the nice lady so she/he isn't even close Not even a nice try, or close to a half assed try:)
DZ Diva is a generic term Dude as long as you've been jumping if you don't know what I'm refering to ......oops you'll have to excuse me i have to attend a important meeting.:(

Please direct all further question too my staff:ph34r::D
One Jump Wonder