fossg

All praises be to Shah

Bro, I'm glad it finally got there!
And what's better than a bunch of rather attractive well dressed ladies hanging around high end high speed machine guns?
:)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Bikini girls with machine guns?

Always one of my favorites. :)

Machine guns are optional.:)Come to thing of it, likewise the bikinis.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Those pictures are just dumb.

She should be sweaty, wearing boots and no make-up. :S

So...you want pictures of butch lesbians......aaahh...hum....I'll call the advertising department and let them know right away.
I think this year's issue is with a number of very attractive young ladies wearing very nice not too revealing clothing rocking some rather high end led throwing tubes.
I have one here in my office and it pisses off the engineering girls like there is no tomorrow.
The top five comments
5. OMG she is anorexic......while the engineering chick is putting away her 4th hoho of the day.
5. How can any one walk in those shoes....while she walks by in flip flops or crocks.
3. No one dresses like that...while she is wearing cacky pants that are one size too small and a no name polo shirt that is one size too big.
2. God she is so airbrushed...Crusty the Clown called, he wants his makeup kit back.
And the number one comment blurted by the engineering girls when they see the pictures of attractive ladies and machine guns.....
#1 (with a bullet) WHO WANTS TO MARRY A GIRL LIKE THAT!....looking back at the line of engineering dudes she's collected looking for some sort of approval.
http://littleegyptmagic.com/pat2.jpg
Needless to say, engineering girls and most "collectors" just don't like me. And I'm ok with it.
OK OK....maybe I should be nice to engineering and science girls....though making fun of them is SO FREAKING EASY!

And with that more pictures :)http://www.wendeltrees.ca/Gallery/d/15932-2/sdc2007_0108_dillon_aero_2003_12_dec_j.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~williamlatham/dillon_aero_2007_010.jpg

http://www.wendeltrees.ca/Gallery/d/15948-2/sdc2007_0451_dillon_aero_2006_07_july_j.jpg

http://www.wendeltrees.ca/Gallery/d/15936-2/sdc2007_0353_dillon_prec_2004_01_jan_j.jpg

http://www.wendeltrees.ca/Gallery/d/15952-2/sdc2007_0454_dillon_aero_2006_10_oct_j.jpg

you know....as much fun as it is to be mean to the well built engineering and science girls....perhaps some one needs to start a thread posting pictures of attractive engineering scinece girls.
AND NOW BBW engineering science girls.....
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

No one dresses like that...while she is wearing cacky pants that are one size too small and a no name polo shirt that is one size too big.

Um...are you trying to say "khaki" pants?

And, what's wrong with no name brand clothes? I'd say she's a smart consumer for not falling into the trap spending extra for someone's name to be on her chest. Then again, most of my clothes come from the Target clearance rack, so what do I know.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

No one dresses like that...while she is wearing cacky pants that are one size too small and a no name polo shirt that is one size too big.

Um...are you trying to say "khaki" pants?

And, what's wrong with no name brand clothes? I'd say she's a smart consumer for not falling into the trap spending extra for someone's name to be on her chest. Then again, most of my clothes come from the Target clearance rack, so what do I know.

yeah yeah yeah...Khacki pants ;)
My favorite are the polo shirts with the Disney characters on them...so no name, poor quality, it's not even funny. And I wouldn’t mind if the pants actually fit and the top didn't look like a circus tent.
And for the record I They are my second favorite kind of tit!
God bless the ladies who invested in them.

'So...you want pictures of butch lesbians'

Didn't say that. I personally think the pictures would be more attractive had she been sweaty, in boots while holding a gun. I don't wear high heels when I go to the gun range. :P

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

OK let's make peace.
Will these girls still have heaving bosoms?
I
The reason why the girls are dressed the way they are is due to HR. The girls use to be bikini clad until HR got a bit nutty and they started placing the girls in evening ware. The idea was to basically tell the HR department to "Go pound SALT"

And thus far it works, sure the "handsome" "stout" ladies are offended by the very attractive ladies but there is nothing they can say due to the clothing and poses are considered not risqué ;-)

And what do you mean you don't ware sexy boots when you go to the gun range! What next? Not ware you cool Shah t shirt out in daylight? :P

Ahh, that looks like the Dillon calendar, always a classic. Even though Vskydiver is a shooter/owner, they know who the majority of their market is.

Frankly, those are all PG rated, if you ask me. Women that can handle firearms correctly? Hot. B|

That model is a beautiful young woman. I can't help but enjoy those pics. If that make me a pig, someone please go grab me a snout. ;):D