npgraphicdesign

Ladies of DZ.com, lend me your ears!

Unless a woman is allergic to chocolate, you can't really go wrong with chocolate as a nice thank you gift, right? This is just to say thank you to someone who helped you out with something. And fellow males of DZ, before y'allses sick minds start churning, sheddap. :P:D

Any other suggestions/thoughts would be appreciates. B|

It all depends on the woman ;) Sure chocolate is fine if she actually likes it. I have a few friends that are not fans of chocolate.

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I also have a few friends who really don't like chocolate. Also you never know if she just started some crazy hard core diet, then even if she LOVES chocolate, she may not appreciate it. I know we're crazy & it makes no sense, but still. If you know she likes chocolate & didnt just start a new diet (which might be hard to tell), chocolate's fine. If not, I'd go with a gift card to say thankyou. A wee less personal unless you know she's a die hard fan of a certain store, but a slightly safer option.

Like others said, chocolate may or may not be a good decision. I would think the thought would win out over whether or not she likes it or is on a diet or whatever.

HOWEVER, with that said, whatever you decide to get her, please pair it with a heart-felt, hand-written thank you note. I swear the practice of writing thank you notes is going straight down the shitter these days.

Like others said, chocolate may or may not be a good decision. I would think the thought would win out over whether or not she likes it or is on a diet or whatever.

HOWEVER, with that said, whatever you decide to get her, please pair it with a heart-felt, hand-written thank you note. I swear the practice of writing thank you notes is going straight down the shitter these days.

Have you SEEN my handwriting?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Yes, and it doesn't matter if you have readable handwriting. What matters is that you took the time to write a thank you note and give it a person.

Yes, and it doesn't matter if you have readable handwriting. What matters is that you took the time to write a thank you note and give it a person.

She might get confused and think its a ransom notice.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Is she someone who diets or watches her weight? If so, she might not appreciate being tempted with the chocolate.

Is she a skydiver? A jump on her account at her home dz would probably be appreciated.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Something created by yourself. A thank you note maybe.

Personally I'd go for a CD Mix of hits that say what you want...

"I said a hip, a hop, the hippie, the hippie
To the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
The rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat..." :$;)

BP
:)

God you guys suck at this!
BAM!
http://www.flirtyaprons.com/

OMG! those aprons are SO cute! not sure how that would be a thank you present though. That's a little much IMO.

What can I say? I'm just that good!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

God you guys suck at this!
BAM!
http://www.flirtyaprons.com/

OMG! those aprons are SO cute! not sure how that would be a thank you present though. That's a little much IMO.

What can I say? I'm just that good!

but damn. now I want to buy a new apron. :D

Oh baby I love when you talk dirty.
Buy two...buy two flirty apons! Do it for daddy!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I swear the practice of writing thank you notes is going straight down the shitter these days.

Amen. We did ours after the wedding. But so many wedding gifts go unacknowledged these days. [:/]

Few things make a person feel as good as a sincere thank you note. :)
Now that the big Leap for Lupus Boogie and NW Women's record is complete, I have a big stack of thank you letters to write. . . .

And it's my pleasure. B|

Unless a woman is allergic to chocolate, you can't really go wrong with chocolate as a nice thank you gift, right?

I've never seen a woman who didn't love flowers. :)
If you have them sent, send them to her work place so she gets double mileage out of showing them off.;)

I was thinking flowers as well. But she runs her own design studio, so showing them off would be her intern it junior designer seeing them.

If only this woman was a few years younger...:|:)