npgraphicdesign

SEX!!!

Sorry, I know that's a cheap trick to get skydivers to pay attention. Hey it worked for me...I'm paying attention! :P:D

But now that you're here, I need a recommendation for a pair of shoes. Something that's lightweight, suitable for city walking, will pass off as a decent pair of shoes if I am at work, and comfortable. And preferably won't make my feet smell like a cow pasture on a hot summer day.

Any suggestions?

Crocs :|

They actually have crocs that look like real shoes now! It's weird.

OP, you might actually find what you're looking for in one of the new styles of crocs.

I feel dirty in a not good way when I think one of the new pairs of crocs is cute [:/]B| but some of them actually are kinda cute. & they're still just as comfortable as the old uggo ones.

Crocs :|

They actually have crocs that look like real shoes now! It's weird.

OP, you might actually find what you're looking for in one of the new styles of crocs.

I feel dirty in a not good way when I think one of the new pairs of crocs is cute [:/]B| but some of them actually are kinda cute. & they're still just as comfortable as the old uggo ones.

You and me both. Do you know how hard I fought letting Patrick get a pair of those beachy looking slip on crocs? Yeah, like six months.

You can tell a lot about a person from their shoes, and crocs is not the kind of impression I would want to give.

I'm quite big on New Balance, super lightweight and great ventilation.

You really think New Balances are any better? If he's looking for a semi-professional shoe that are multifunctional, then most likely wearing a pair of Crocs like this is fine.

Other options:
http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/7074M/0/Mens/Jungle-Moc?dimensions=0 Great shoes, not a good summer shoe though. Will survive the Korean monsoon season looking great, however.

http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/22889M/0/Mens/Pathway-Moc-Canvas?dimensions=0 Lighter version.

If tennis shoes type shoes are A-okay, merrell has a great line of "barefoot" shoes. I have a couple pairs in different styles, and I'm pretty happy with them. They've taken me all over Korea.

http://www.merrell.com/US/en/Men-Footwear-Shoes-Barefoot

Just checked out the Keen website, and I withdraw that suggestion. They have good lightweight closed shoe solutions for women, but not so much for men.

edit: forgot the clickies [:/]

Also, wasn't trying to sound snarky by any means, Meso. Realized it could come across that way when I reread what I wrote.

Damn right, you better apologize. I have half the mind to ban you simply for linking to a crocs site from this forum :p Death to crocs (of shit)

And yeah, I do think NB are better - crocs in general are worn by complete douchebags, while NB are just good athletic shoes. So far I've found mine better than the Nikes I have, at half the price. Also I wasn't talking about the running NB, more about the casual ones.

Semi-Professional... I thought that meant just wearing shoes in the first place. I don't know that whole 'professional' world ;p

ascis gt 2160, I run with these and they are a great lightweight shoe

Or the 2150's even. I picked up a pair 50% off and been using them as my daily shoes for the last six months.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Just for that, I almost want to go buy a stupid pair of crocs :P (although, the ones that look like buckets are icky icky icky. And the word crocs freaks me out. But if I pretend it's not written on the side, the pair my husband owns is pretty cute)

Nikes are no good, IMO. NB are definitely better. They don't work well for my feet, but I do like them. I had like 800 pairs of those silly pink NB (they came in a bunch of other colors too) in high school. Everything had to be pink:S

Damn right, you better apologize. I have half the mind to ban you simply for linking to a crocs site from this forum :p Death to crocs (of shit)

And yeah, I do think NB are better - crocs in general are worn by complete douchebags, while NB are just good athletic shoes. So far I've found mine better than the Nikes I have, at half the price. Also I wasn't talking about the running NB, more about the casual ones.

Semi-Professional... I thought that meant just wearing shoes in the first place. I don't know that whole 'professional' world ;p

There *is* a good use for crocs: Medical staff who deal with assorted bodily fluids, and either need washable footwear, else they must throw their shoes away after the shift.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Im a big fan of rockport shoes. I have several pairs ranging from full on dress to casual. They are light weight super comfy and built to last.

Best pairs of shoes I've owned. I have had 2 pair and both of them I wore the soles off before the shoes stitching came apart. They were well worn abused but they were rock solid shoes.

Oh and forgot to say were the most comfortable shoes I've owned. One day I'm going to afford a pair again one day in a design I like

Im a big fan of rockport shoes. I have several pairs ranging from full on dress to casual. They are light weight super comfy and built to last.

Best pairs of shoes I've owned. I have had 2 pair and both of them I wore the soles off before the shoes stitching came apart. They were well worn abused but they were rock solid shoes.

Oh and forgot to say were the most comfortable shoes I've owned. One day I'm going to afford a pair again one day in a design I like

Will they pass off for decent work shoes?

Will they pass off for decent work shoes?

rockport and Docs will
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?