shah269

OK I'm coming out of the closet....

No I'm not gay, sadly I have this horrible vagina addiction which I can't seem to get past.

But I figured eventually at one of these freaking boogies which I will soon be attending I will bump into a few of you. And before it gets "strange" or "awkward" or in any way "unusual" and with some even a little "kinky".....of which I promise I will tell no one about.

With great sadness and a good bit of humiliation I have to come out of the closet and admit that I'm an engineer.
And I'm the worst kind. Not only am I a mechanical engineer but my job at my current office is to work to educate students K-12 regarding the viability of a career in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.

And well here is our web page and soon there will be an article about me as well with even a photo of me skydiving.

I hope you can all forgive me for being this kind of person. And with your friendship and support I'm sure I can transcend this handicap.

Hugs and kisses.....love always and forever.
Shah269

http://www.stemresource.org/
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

sadly I have this horrible vagina addiction which I can't seem to get past.

Bro, I suffer from the same addiction, but I'm definitely not sad about it... :ph34r:

Nice one on getting some more skydiving promo out there!
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

Yeah this national web page thing wanted to do an article about me, my history and the things I've done...all of which I thought were what normal folks due but apparently not.

So they did a little interview and wrote an article and asked for a skydiving photo. Which my good friend Chat (OVER!) took.
And well I figure I would come out of the closet now before someone saw the article and was like "Dude...what is one of those guys!"

Thus with this, outing myself....I feel now that there needs to be a parade. After all there is the Gay Pride Parade, The Puerto Rican Day Parade, The Brazilian Day Parade (great place to meet hot chicks!)
We need an Engineering Day Parade! A bunch of poorly dressed dudes (there may be some girls but they will most likely look like dudes) wearing no name polo shirts, pants that are too short, too tight or way too big marching holding up their Ti-85 calculators!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

So your message is "Hi, I'm Shah. I'm from the government and I'm here to help";);) Seriously .. its a good job and your influence will go far beyond your office

Excellent. Shah is going to convince the next generation to be insecure, self-loathing, judgmental, misogynistic, and vaguely racist about their careers, too. :D:S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So your message is "Hi, I'm Shah. I'm from the government and I'm here to help";);) Seriously .. it's a good job and your influence will go far beyond your office

Believe it or not yeah. As we all know all too well school budgets are getting cut left and right and thus teachers have less money for supplies and training to get the kids interested in science, math and technology. So my office brokers partnerships between the school, the federal government and businesses to step in where the state government left off.

Some of the kits we give the schools are amazing! And the training that the teachers get is superb. But where we really excel is we work deals where real scientists and engineers (who can hold a conversation and are not afraid of kids) are sent in to assist teachers and talk to students. And that's where the real change comes in. And that's one thing I LOVE about my job. Going into a school and talking to the kids about what they learned yesterday I used today on my job.

It's funny, I really don't like where engineering and science are today. Not enough rebels and rule breakers in the ranks. So in a way I'm working to change that. I want kids to become engineers so that they can ask the hard question "Why?"
AND no joke I tell them all to diversify their education so that if they do become engineers or scientists that they understand the human element of their designs. And to never ever be ashamed of saying "I DON’T KNOW"

It's funny, I really don't like where engineering and science are today. Not enough rebels and rule breakers in the ranks. So in a way I'm working to change that. I want kids to become engineers so that they can ask the hard question "Why?"
AND no joke I tell them all to diversify their education so that if they do become engineers or scientists that they understand the human element of their designs. And to never ever be ashamed of saying "I DON’T KNOW"

.... coming from the guy that doesn't want to be an engineer anymore.:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You weren't supposed to bring that up.[:/]
:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Engineering is so stagnant, I wish someone would break ranks and think of something awesome...alright kids, I'm counting on you, make me proud in 10-20 years! I'll sit back in the meantime and just wait for something awesome to happen.

Excellent. Shah is going to convince the next generation to be insecure, self-loathing, judgmental, misogynistic, and vaguely racist about their careers, too. :D:S

God I love it when engineering girls talk dirty!
Now make me take the square root of negative numbers! Oh yeah!
Make me calculate the deflection of a hook knife as it cuts into a new pair of Victoria's Secret thong!
Make me spell big words and go to cocktail parties and mingle!!

So your message is "Hi, I'm Shah. I'm from the government and I'm here to help";);) Seriously .. its a good job and your influence will go far beyond your office

I doubt it ... you give him waaaaay too much credit :| ...

O

History has shown that you cannot spell big nor small words. :|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

:D:D:D:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You realize he's posting in a foreign-to-him language, don't you?

BTW, that's big OR small words. Grammar and all.

actually nor would be more appropriate since the second part is also negative. just to be a grammar nazi :P

actually nor would be more appropriate since the second part is also negative. just to be a grammar nazi :P

Capitalization and punctuation are not part of your manifesto? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

No I'm not gay

I don't think any of us were fooled...;)

sadly I have this horrible vagina addiction which I can't seem to get past.

Well, I have...I call the shots now. It's awesome...

With great sadness and a good bit of humiliation I have to come out of the closet and admit that I'm an engineer.
And I'm the worst kind.

I feel your pain, dude...but atleast you recognize it...you'll be fine.

I've known some brilliant minds, but sadly...they lacked common sense and the ability to translate their knowledge into practical life aplication...

...again though...I think you'll do just fine. Everybody's rooting for ya bud...

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.....jk. :PB|
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Papers, please.
"Nor" would be appropriate if you said "neither big nor small words". But without the "neither", it must be "or", not "nor".

In the alternative, one could say, "you cannot spell big words, nor can you spell small words". There is also the "either-or / neither-nor" distinction, which includes implied words. Thus the sentence violates that rule, too. Since the offending sentence implies the word "either", and not "neither" (and implied words count in grammar), the proper coordinate conjunction is "or", not "nor".

Reading you guys argue grammar is like watching old people fuck....it's wrong, it's frustrating and honestly I can't stop watching....so by all means continue.