Niki1

Absolutely Fabulous

I just got this from an old skydiving buddy. Absoutely fabulous.

[/url]http://www.rockinghammemories.net/chevybillboards.html[url]
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

So... they're trying to remind people that the last decent cars they made are over 50 years old?

The first car I owned was a Triumph TR-4. Have the British made a decent car yet. ;)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

So... they're trying to remind people that the last decent cars they made are over 50 years old?

The first car I owned was a Triumph TR-4. Have the British made a decent car yet. ;)

Range/Land Rovers etc..
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Makes you wonder why they never bring those body styles back to life?
They were iconic and I'm sure they would sell well!
Think of it, that body with today's engineering.....would make for a hell of a ride! :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Think of it, that body with today's engineering.....would make for a hell of a ride! :)

Ford, Dodge and Chevy have resurrected the Mustang, Challenger and Camaro of the late 60's, early 70's. The new cars are definitely a 21st century homage to the old muscle cars. I've rented the Dodge. It was a kick in the pants to drive. However, at $60K a car, I don't know if they'll sell to everyone. And I think a lot of people's idea of "a car" has changed a bit in this information age of $4 gasoline. The efficient little rice rockets have an appeal to a newer generation.

Years ago I had a V-8 convertible Mustang. At 10-11 mpg, I don't know if I'd want it for a daily driver. ;)

Ford, Dodge and Chevy have resurrected the Mustang, Challenger and Camaro of the late 60's, early 70's. The new cars are definitely a 21st century homage to the old muscle cars. I've rented the Dodge. It was a kick in the pants to drive. However, at $60K a car, I don't know if they'll sell to everyone. And I think a lot of people's idea of "a car" has changed a bit in this information age of $4 gasoline. The efficient little rice rockets have an appeal to a newer generation.

Years ago I had a V-8 convertible Mustang. At 10-11 mpg, I don't know if I'd want it for a daily driver. ;)

Amen to that... my 1970 426 Hemi equipped Plymouth Superbird that got 5 MPG would be fun to drive again... but filling the tank at the airport with real gas with enough octane to keep it from self destructing would not make me happy at all. It was already a pain in the ass to find gas in 1977 when I rid myself of it.

Mine '77 Coupe was well received in public (and used :)Dark blue with red interior, 2.3L 88hp.
Consumption was crazy low - 30 mpg (at 55 mph).
I miss that car. :(

almoust