DAnderson

Memorial Services for "themitchyone"

I was able to talk to a member of Michele's family last night. They are having a very small, private service for her at a family members home in Garden Grove on Saturday the 12th. They were nice enough to give me the address if we wanted to send something. I personally will be sending a mess of flowers.

Saturday, March 12
11181 Laurianne Ln.
Garden Grove. CA 92841

Blue Skies
-D-
"SKYDIVERS HAVE MORE FUN THAN PEOPLE"

I was able to talk to a member of Michele's family last night. They are having a very small, private service for her at a family members home in Garden Grove on Saturday the 12th.

Thank you form the information. Is there any larger or more general rememberance or memorial dive being set up for her by anyone at the DZ? (Either this weekend or next?) Just curious if there is anything else being done in her memory that is less private/non-intrusive for her family, but where others can still honor her memory.

I do very much want to do something like that also. I really don't know her family, but I did mention in my letter to them that we did memorial skydives. Sometimes spreading ashes. And if there was any interest in this, we would be honered to make it happen for her.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Otherwise, lets do one Saturday anyway. That would be nice.

-D
"SKYDIVERS HAVE MORE FUN THAN PEOPLE"

Please count me in for a memorial dive!!!

Laurie

What about Sunday, instead? (No Safety Day seminars for Elsinore people to worry about missing.) It's up to Dennis and all of her friends, of course.

R.I.P. Michele. [:/]

I can't make it out on Sunday, but I;ll be there Saturday, If you are going to do it on Sunday instead that's fine, jump for me too.

OMG....WTF!!!:o:o

I knew themitchyone only through one phone call - I was hoping to get a job in CM a while back, and she was so nice in helping me get information on the area, outline expenses, etc. She was very sweet to me - and we PM'd for about a month solid.

I'm just shocked, speechless, very saddened!:(

This is just horrible - and my condonlences go out to her whole family!:(:(

[edited: I just read where she was identified...this really sucks...I'm very saddened by this]

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Lets do this. Saturday at whatever time works best for everyone there. (I know Chelle likes to leave before sunset)>:(;) And one Sunday for VSG and whoever else is there.

Please don't worry about me at all, Dennis. I will be thinking about you all and Michele at that time (sunset). It's also a friend's birthday at Elsinore and Safety Day (with some late seminars), so I am not sure, yet what the schedule will be like for me. Perhaps, we can have a moment of silence over at our DZ for her and all of you (her close friends) and keep her/you in our thoughts.

Have a beautiful Memorial jump, everyone. Be safe and God bless.

Dennis, we are training all weekend, but I would like to be on the dive. If we are done by sunset time count me in on either day.

I should be able to do it. I'll talk to ya on Saturday. Since She was just starting to figure out what she liked to do best in the air. I am thinking maybe a nice big tracking dive. Hopefully we can get the kind of sunset we had on Adria's dive.

Sad that the prettiest dives always seem to be the memorial ones. I guess it isn't really sad, since I like to think that the people we are remembering are making that beauty happen.
Dom

Sad that the prettiest dives always seem to be the memorial ones. I guess it isn't really sad, since I like to think that the people we are remembering are making that beauty happen.

Very comforting statement Dom, very well said. It is sad that is has to be like that but maybe it's all about perspective. We should take the time to notice the sunset or clouds on a "not so special day", every day is special if we make it so. If we look for confirming evidence like a beautiful sunset in memorium, it usually is beautiful anyway but the remberence is what makes it happen. So remember every sunset with your friends at the dz for what it is, natures beauty and all of our sky friends who passed looking down on us with . :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hi Paige,
Back a few cases of beer ago when one of our friends left us, Dick Giarusso said (this was back when "Stars" were the major RW formation up there)," that star just keeps getting bigger and bigger!" I have a lot of friends friends from over the years who have "gone on" (be it from jumping, cancer or what ever) and they got the ax but I'm still here?? I don't know how long it will be before I get my turn to enter, I just hope I don't take it out!!

If the powers that be allowed a really great "sunset" for the memorial dive, a configuration that you may like is to just go out and build a round star, then open it to a line so every one can watch the "sunset " and have their private moments.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Thanks everyone for putting together the skydive. It didn't go exactly as planned, but it was nice for everyone to get together and it was a beautiful sunset. The rosepetals dropped over the landing area were touching.

My heart goes out to her family and close friends. I did not really know her, but I know loss and anytime we lose a skydiver we all lose a family member. Let's all make an extra effort to look out for eachother. And tell your friends how much they mean to you.

Fly free Michelle. Fly free.

Here are a couple images from the memorial jump.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com