shah269

So if you haven't hidden the summer sausage.

Ladies, gents....aaahhh other?
Lend me your ears but keep your dirty panties.
Help settle an age old argument.

If a boy and a girl are seeing each other, but they have yet to play hide the summer sausage and are not Mormons or living in Utah or another one of those funky states where holding hands is the eguivilant of doing the naked hokey pokey.
ARE THEY DATING and more importantly...SHOULD THEY BE EXCLUSIVE?

You know my thoughts on this, until the key slides in all options are on the table baby including you!
:)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

What did the couple in question decide when they discussed exclusivity? Seems like that's the "rule" that applies, not some Hillshire Farms-based arbitrary standard.

Oh, never mind, that's a rational response.:P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What did the couple in question decide when they discussed exclusivity?

Well the girls think that you can be exclusive and not have had sex yet. The engineering guys....well they mumble too much so i don't listen to them. But I think that until one has had sex....and I'm talking she sleeps over and you have a good 4 hour love session that you are just hanging out and thus all options are on the table. Both for the dude and the chick.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

they can not have sex and be exclusive.

Only a chick would say that! :P

I'm sorry we may be "dating" and not doing the hokey pokey but as soon as some strange shows up.....I'll be off like a prom dress!

FYI don't use that phrase "off like a prom dress" in or around prom season the parents go ape shit!

they can not have sex and be exclusive.

Only a chick would say that! :P

I'm sorry we may be "dating" and not doing the hokey pokey but as soon as some strange shows up.....I'll be off like a prom dress!

FYI don't use that phrase "off like a prom dress" in or around prom season the parents go ape shit!

If they've had a chat and said they're exclusive then they are exclusive regardless of the level of hanky panky. He (or she) is still free to end that exclusivity but that involves telling the other person that it's over before going out and gettin' some.

Look saying you are exclusive is just the contract.
Doing the funky chicken is the act of signing it.

Contract with no john handcock is well......nothing.

Look saying you are exclusive is just the contract.
Doing the funky chicken is the act of signing it.

Contract with no john handcock is well......nothing.

I disagree. Some people dont believe in sex before marriage. They can be exclusive and not be having sex. If you feel you need to be having sex with a girl to be exclusive that's fine. That would be part of your conversation with her about being exclusive. But you can't force that definition on others who choose to be exclusive without sex.

Who the hell is so stupid not to have sex before they get married!
You know the #2 reason why people get divorced? BAD SEX!

I mean that's like.....wow stupid! Not only do you lock yourself up in an unsatisfying legal contract but it will cost you the cost of a brand new parachute and container to end it! Assuming you were smart enough not to have kids or own property together.

I don't know.....been there done that...thank you but no thank you. It cost me more in time and money than when I broke my tib fib two summers back!

I'm not sticking around until the contract is signed sealed and French toast is made and served in bed.

But that's my view and it may not be others. So I respect your thoughts on the matter even though I don't really get "it"

Who the hell is so stupid not to have sex before they get married!
You know the #2 reason why people get divorced? BAD SEX!

I mean that's like.....wow stupid! Not only do you lock yourself up in an unsatisfying legal contract but it will cost you the cost of a brand new parachute and container to end it! Assuming you were smart enough not to have kids or own property together.

I don't know.....been there done that...thank you but no thank you. It cost me more in time and money than when I broke my tib fib two summers back!

I'm not sticking around until the contract is signed sealed and French toast is made and served in bed.

But that's my view and it may not be others. So I respect your thoughts on the matter even though I don't really get "it"

Well I'm actually with you on that matter. I'd never do the virgin till marriage thing. It's not exactly my style :) I'm just saying people out there do it. It works for them... some how. Personally I'd never buy a car with out a test drive... or two... or....:):):)

Actually I bought my new car without a test drive!
I know I'm bad ass!

On another note ever see that new show, Virgin Diaries? Talk about a train wreck! The sad part, these people will have many many kids and their many many kids will also be as stupid! Shame we can't hunt these people for sport!

That unPC statement aside.....now way no how, I'm a free agent until ridden like a mechanical bull (extra points if she is rocking cowboy boots and a hat! ;))

But oddly..have you noticed the guys are quiet on this?

I know I'm bad ass!

On another note ever see that new show, Virgin Diaries? Talk about a train wreck! The sad part, these people will have many many kids and their many many kids will also be as stupid! Shame we can't hunt these people for sport!

That unPC statement aside.....now way no how, I'm a free agent until ridden like a mechanical bull (extra points if she is rocking cowboy boots and a hat! ;))

It might be because they're at work & we're the only slackers here :P

& I'd rather see virgin diaries than 16 & pregnant...[:/]:S

I'd rather see virgin diaries than 16 & pregnant

Oh put it that way!

Hey do you know why in all the medieval movies they killed virgins?

The girls that put out were worth keeping!

The only dumb fucks I know who would date virgins are Engineers. And those things are a biological dead end.

It's up to the couple themselves to decide what "exclusive" means for them. If they can agree with each other, great. If they each have different opinions, that's a problem right from the start.

And yes, it certainly is possible for a couple to be "dating" and "exclusive" without sex, if that's what works for them. Anyone else's rules or definitions are irrelevant.

Because you were already getting owned by missbrz.

Yeah what can I say....the ladies love the Shah.

I know I'm bad ass!

How is the pink Miata working out for ya anyways?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Because you were already getting owned by missbrz.

Or...

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
-- George Bernard Shaw
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.