npgraphicdesign

Favorite way to break up with someone?

I introduce them to someone nice. As in not me.
Then they throw me out and every ones happy. Now if none of my old girl friends or their husbands read this, I got the perfect crime.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316

Dinner and a movie.
During the movie just get up and walk out.
She'll think you're making a potty or snack run.

Then, call your buds to meet you at Hooters and when she calls... put it on the speaker phone. :)

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Dinner and a movie.
During the movie just get up and walk out.
She'll think you're making a potty or snack run.

Then, call your buds to meet you at Hooters and when she calls... put it on the speaker phone. :)

do you at least pay for the movie?

Dutch.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

This is my area of expertise.

Let me get this out there, I'm a dog person, I find better companionship with my four legged friends than I'll ever find from a women.

well, this list will be composed of personal situations.....

1. Openly cheat... time this for you to be walked in on... the person helping you doesn't even need to know they are, if you can make it someone they know it works way better.

2. I call this one the outta stater, it takes patients due to waiting on their family to do something out of state. Once you send her off on that plane, call her mom or any receiving party and tell them not to send her back, the locks will be changed and her clothes will be shipped. (PERSONAL FAVORITE!)

3. Explain to her that she was merely a bet between you and a friend and now that you won the bet there is no need for her anymore.

4. Tell her you would rather date a man than continue seeing her (sometimes this backfires and you get some of the best sex ever)

5. disappear (this one is hard due to all the social soap boxes) but still doable (usually easy for you military folk)

And remember when your on the reciving end of the break up, once all the smoke clears and she finishes telling you how your nothing without her remember to say these words "I STILL F'D YOU" it almost gets under their skin like the c word.

things that you shouldn't do, call them fat, ugly, really any name calling, it hardly turns out good and never ends in a breakup.

(ALSO.... when they call.... they will call, you have to I mean have to sound like your having the time of your life, i dont care if you have been sitting on the couch crying watching MASH reruns, you better sound like your at the party of the year and loving every minute of it.... TRUST ME)
get that monkey off your back, live free,
If you got a cup put it in the AIR,
if you got a blunt you better puff it and SHARE....

1. Openly cheat... time this for you to be walked in on... the person helping you doesn't even need to know they are, if you can make it someone they know it works way better.

except I've seen many many people go back to a sig fig that cheated on them...... :S:S:S

so I dont know how effective that one is...

It's always handy to put together an action figure during sex.
:S

Damn...what's that shortcut to a quick screen shot of a computer screen..umm...umm...

:P:D

Alt-Tab ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Based on the answers here, note to self: never date a skydiver (again) ... or never date one that frequents this site :S ...

:)

What about meaningless hot pig sex?:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Based on the answers here, note to self: never date a skydiver (again) ... or never date one that frequents this site :S ...

pig sex? is that just using bacon flavored lube?

Well, in all honesty, it beats fish-flavored.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Au natural (sp) ? You don't like fish tacos? :ph34r:

Chuck

Chuck

dont you know if it actually smells like fish to run far far away??? B|[:/]:S:|

Chuck

dont you know if it actually smells like fish to run far far away??? B|[:/]:S:|

Hell yeah!

Chuck

It's that crazy, rollin' around and makin' weird noises, just goin' to town hot pig sex.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

If you can't eat it ... fuck it.
>:(:)

I don't think they'd like me doing that to 90% of the food that they make in the chow hall.:D