skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Dear Sunshine,

There's a woman who posts here named Bytchsky (not her real name) who every now and then cyber spanks me. I really enjoy it. Is this weird? Should I seek help?

Yeah....??? Me too??? [:/]

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

If i find you to be worthy, i'll add you to the website http://www.greatboyfriends.com. You're sure to meet the love of your life there.

And the fireworks when his wife finds out ought to be shit hot. Bring the video camera!

My wife can stay at home, she doesn't like to travel;)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Hey the more the merrier, maybe we can find a dropzone out there and do a three way;)

or maybe we can skip finding a drop zone!!!;);)

yeah baby!

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Slim, you sweet talker you, you certainly do have your way with the ladies. whoooooa, whew~, once again I'm getting that warm feeling coming over me. The cheeks have probably turned about 20 shades of red. It's a good thing that no one else is in the office today. hehehe

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Slim, you sweet talker you, you certainly do have your way with the ladies. whoooooa, whew~, once again I'm getting that warm feeling coming over me. The cheeks have probably turned about 20 shades of red. It's a good thing that no one else is in the office today. hehehe

no one at the office but you huh?
hmmmm;)
on my way!

>>>

Oh my~ Well by the looks of it; you are in Palm Springs, I'm in Long Beach, and I'm about to leave the office in 15 minutes for my 4 day getaway in the Mountains - darn, there just isn't enough time! CRAP!!! HA!!! take care, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Oh my~ Well by the looks of it; you are in Palm Springs, I'm in Long Beach, and I'm about to leave the office in 15 minutes for my 4 day getaway in the Mountains - darn, there just isn't enough time! CRAP!!! HA!!! take care, g

damn lost another one to the hills!:(

>>>

Dear Sunshine,

I have told you that my penis feels good when I touch it and when others touch it and if we touch it long enough it erupts. My problem is I am out in Yuma with no transportation and I am tired of touching it myself, yet, I have no way of letting a female touch it because there are not really any here. What should I do?:P

Dear Sunshine,

A fellow dz.commer and I had a falling out about a year and half ago. I feel really bad, and wish that we could extend the "olive branch." The other person is the type to hold a grudge until the day they die. How do I possibly make amends with this person???? woisme, g

A bj and a nice sandwich are always good. :)

Thank you for your offer, Steve, it's very kind of you. But, I actually already have a date for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately it's a pity date, but it's a date nonetheless. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Aww, that's so sweet of you to take pity on the poor guy...

Thank you, Rebecca. But, he actually took pity on me! :$
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks again!! You are the best ! You have changed my whole outlook on life!!!

I love you Sunshine!!

All tokens of appreciation are accepted. My fave things are twirly cookies, OJ, and jump tickets.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

***There's a woman who posts here named Bytchsky (not her real name) who every now and then cyber spanks me. I really enjoy it. Is this weird? Should I seek help? ***

It's ok to enjoy it. The only help you need is help getting into her closet!!

Should I feel guilty? Or is the multiple orgasms worth waking up for??

As long as she has at least 9, it's worth waking up for...

Boy, am I embarrassed. I was with a woman the other night and she seemed to be having an astounding time. Turned out it was an epileptic seizure. How was I to know?

I'm stuck in the middle of a desert.....No DZ.....No rig....it's a really small town so the chicks are scarce....the only saving grace is that the bar in town has Rolling Rock. Please help....

Umm, the voicemail i left you yesterday should've provided you with mucho entertainment.:)

I have told you that my penis feels good when I touch it and when others touch it and if we touch it long enough it erupts. My problem is I am out in Yuma with no transportation and I am tired of touching it myself, yet, I have no way of letting a female touch it because there are not really any here. What should I do?

Think of Bob Barker or Celine Dion, that should make you lose any interest in touching your penis.