BirdBoi

Farting in plane....

So.. we have all done it (except ladies of course hehe) and we have all as sure as sh*t smelt it. Especially students, tandems ect

So what are your thoughts??

A couple examples spring to mind, from the jumpmaster cracking open the door a bit to let some air in to one guy going round the plane asking who delt it, when the guy who did admitted (my mate, aff student) it with pride he started going off on one saying "you wernt brought up properly" among other things.
ahh good times:D

Someone seems to fart EVERYTIME I jump...WTF..I guess seeing that I am the woman on the load usually, men just feel the need to do whatever because they are around other men..Maybe if there were more women at my dz there would be less farting..:D:D

And no, I am not the one farting...
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

In skydiving (according to those who taught me)... farting is 'required'!
I've been on loads where a girl... 'passed gas' and it was the WORST!!!:D

Chuck

Maybe I should try that...:D

So.. we have all done it (except ladies of course hehe) and we have all as sure as sh*t smelt it. Especially students, tandems ect

So what are your thoughts??

A couple examples spring to mind, from the jumpmaster cracking open the door a bit to let some air in to one guy going round the plane asking who delt it, when the guy who did admitted (my mate, aff student) it with pride he started going off on one saying "you wernt brought up properly" among other things.
ahh good times:D

My spin - like shit (without the mess), farting happens. Part of the human condition. Some will take advantage of the opportunity for attention or to fuck with people - I know I have, but most of the time I neither try to force it or restrain it and if people start smelling it - I'll own up to it. What's more, if people start making a scene, especially if it was weak and they're just bitching, that's when the horns go up, the tongue comes out, and certain "Yeah, I'm the devil" gestures, might occur. That said, I'll crack the door if asked, no problem, and give props to others if they let one loose one which is particularly devastating. Oh, and - in my experience, I've jumped with a few girls who had been jumping since the olden-days of yore (60's and 70's) who, when they farted, 1) owned up to it, 2) we're not embarrassed or distracted by it or angry at other people's, and 3) produced some of the most stinky, eye-watering, and nasueating farts I've ever been impacted with. Something about girl-farts - like a fist to the face sometimes.

In skydiving (according to those who taught me)... farting is 'required'!
I've been on loads where a girl... 'passed gas' and it was the WORST!!!:D

Chuck

Maybe I should try that...:D

You'll be the talk of the DZ!:D I know, the girl who did it on my load was!:D

Chuck

Someone seems to fart EVERYTIME I jump...WTF..I guess seeing that I am the woman on the load usually, men just feel the need to do whatever because they are around other men..Maybe if there were more women at my dz there would be less farting..:D:D

I've been on a couple loads where someone farted, for the worst Tracey carries a can of air freshener and has used it... :D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I've been on a couple loads where someone farted, for the worst Tracey carries a can of air freshener and has used it... :D

How about when the heat is on in the plane and someone does it..She should have used the air freshner then...he he

How about when the heat is on in the plane and someone does it..She should have used the air freshner then...he he

Last time she used it when I was on a load it was so bad we had to open the door at 7500 plus spray... nobody ever owned up to leaving it and it was one of those "paint pealer" farts... :D

Basic physics. Boyles Law I think. The reduced atmospheric pressure outside the container (our bodies) allows the gas inside to expand. Some people are worse than others smell and volume wise. I don't see as there is any way around the fact that we are going to tend to be a very smelly bunch. Especially with the diets some of us partake in.

One year during a dz Christmas party, one of the "gifts' handed out was a can of air-freshener just for that sort of eventuality, and it was soon mounted in a special pocket, up gainst the aft bulkhed. The following weekend someone cranks a fart out, Newt the pilot yells for the new can of air-freshener, and said air freshener is unholstered and sprayed against the offending odor.

"Smell better!?" we yelled forward to Newt.

Newt yells back, "Smells like someone farted in a meadow!"

Something about girl-farts - like a fist to the face sometimes.
-----------------------------------------------------------

:D:D:D

Another true story:

It's the night before the final TSL meet one year and our 4way is out barbequing, getting hammered, and having a great time. We eat up the food and throw more meat on the fire but one member of our team wants more and he wants it immediately. He starts reaching for some meat which has been on the fire for maybe a minute. He's told it probably isn't near done but, undeterred, stars devouring it anyway. As he swallows he comments, "Hmmm - I guess it wasn't done - oh well." The next day he's cranking these little, raw meat squeakers with devastating impact. I'm sitting opposite of him, up against the aft bulkhead and his uncontrolled wafts are striking me first and every time, I'd flinch back and make a face, which was later described as like being struck in the face by some huge, stinky fist. That evening, after the meet, it was determined that doing 8way the following year might be fun and the name of the team was all agreed upon, "Stink-Fist" - which provided great fun whenever manifest was announcing who was to be on the coming loads. "Stink...Stink...Stink-um-fist? Umm..Stink-fist, Otter four, 15 minutes."

One year during a dz Christmas party, one of the "gifts' handed out was a can of air-freshener just for that sort of eventuality, and it was soon mounted in a special pocket, up gainst the aft bulkhed. The following weekend someone cranks a fart out, Newt the pilot yells for the new can of air-freshener, and said air freshener is unholstered and sprayed against the offending odor.

"Smell better!?" we yelled forward to Newt.

Newt yells back, "Smells like someone farted in a meadow!"

Good thing it wasn't pine scented or he'd have said "It smells like someone just shit a Christmas tree"... :D
I don't know what it is she carries on the plane but it kills the odor fast...

When has a fart not been funny.

Think about it, even when your kids letr rip they laugh. I fart if I feel like it, and I identify myself and apoligize. While I laugh my f-n head off.

The only time I will hold back, is if everyone in the plane has more jumps then me. That happens on a regular basis at my DZ.

At national in Chicago my 4-way team was out just before the team that won intermediate class. We knew each other and were joking and farting all the way up. One of those guys told me later that it was because of that relaxed uninhibited environment that they felt they were able to win. So I think if you hold back to much you wont do as well. Viva la fart.

We have developed a rating system at my home DZ. If only you can tell that you let one go, it's a 1. If you make others gag or vomit it's a 9. The only way to pull a perfect 10 is to make yourself gag. Now thats bad.B|
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Basic physics. Boyles Law I think. The reduced atmospheric pressure outside the container (our bodies) allows the gas inside to expand.

right on. if you've ever done a raft dive you know not to inflate it to capacity because the air inside expands the higher you go. friend of mine really put things in perspective when he said, 'this is what your colon does on the way to altitude.'

it cracks me up when my little girl poots because she just laughs and laughs!:D

admit nothing. deny everything.

mmm i think less because the air is thinner, and it has less air molecules to disperse in.

And speaking of molecules, did you realize that with every fart impregnated breath you take, you are sucking molecules of somebody else's feces into your body?

Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

I'll never forget the time our pilot landed the plane, shut it down, and almost drove his truck into manifest in his rush to make an announcement over the intercom.

He informed the entire dz that the next time someone busted ass in the plane he was calling "door" regardless of altitude or spot. Apparently he was sick of smelling our asses up to altitude and back down again. The hilarious thing was that he was seriously pissed! :D

And just to debunk the myths: girls don't poop out skittles and our farts are not lovely floral scented poots. Some of the worst smelling, gag inducing, toe curling, eye watering farts I have ever been assaulted with were from the fairer gender, myself included.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~