Slappie

The (unofficial) Official "Goodbye" thread

Ok, so I'm not leaving YET, but I am going out to sea here very soon (and I"ll make sure I post again) .... So yea, I will be gone for a month or something like that...

Why is this important you ask?

If there are any contest for giving crap away I WANT IN, so automaticly enter me!!! If I win something, dont expect a reply right away! What happened to all those contest anyway :S

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Good luck at sea. Are you going for military or civilian operations?

I'm back and working.. So I'm away ;)

I see you people aren't using the The (unofficial) Official "Goodbye" thread let's use this thread for what it was intended.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Good luck at sea. Are you going for military or civilian operations?

I'm back and working.. So I'm away ;)

I see you people aren't using the The (unofficial) Official "Goodbye" thread let's use this thread for what it was intended.

Military, you wont see me around after tonight for awhile... [:/]

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

BYE SLAPPIE!!! I'm leaving dz.com FOREVER, for all those annoyed with my posts, for all those who saw my "goodbye" thread >:(....
YEAH RIGHT!!! Did ya all think I'd really leave? Especially being a Premier Member?...:S
SUCKERS!!!!:P:D:ph34r:
and yeah, at least posting a "I'm leaving" thread helps me to see who to avoid....especially those who seem to get easily angered.
ReLaXXXX people!
In all reality, I guess there are ways to secure your identity on here, and still enjoy the people.
GOODBYE...

in your dreams

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

This thread will even come in handy for those of you fed up with DZ.com and feel the need to quit posting. You can fire a post off to The (unofficial) Official "Goodbye" thread saving HH the bandwidth it takes to post a new one.

Yeah, in all honesty, being a poster on dz.com, I have READ a lot of other people's "goodbye" threads. DUH! Like it was really my idea. I know I am not moving away or dying in my hospitable bed without a computer next to me...
So, ya think I'll really be a Premier Member, let some stalker scare me off? Nah, don't so. Sorry to let ya down.
Yeah, riiiight

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Extra Value

This thread will even come in handy for those of you fed up with DZ.com and feel the need to quit posting. You can fire a post off to The (unofficial) Official "Goodbye" thread saving HH the bandwidth it takes to post a new one.

I'm glad I could be of such service to the community. Please post your goodbyes in a tasteful manner.

I Tried the same thing with the "TIT-EE BAR":ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Welcome to The (unofficial) Official "Goodbye" thread

Here's the poop, if for any reason you're leaving Dropzone.com you post your "goodbye" in this thread.

Examples;

1.) I am leaving for the weekend. You would post something in this thread to the fact you were going to be gone for the weekend.

2.) You will be gone for a couple hours at work. Post you're going to be gone for a couple hours to get some work done.

3.) You're going off to bed. You can make a "Good night" post, because you're leaving for a nights sleep. This way people will know you're not here.

4.) You're just stepping away to take a wizz or get a soda. You would need to post that you were going to the restroom or kitchen to get a snack.

Extra Value

I'm glad I could be of such service to the community. Please post your goodbyes in a tasteful manner.

Why thank you, Slap-happy! :)

G'night everyone! You've been great! I'll be here all week, try the veal! B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Here's the poop, if for any reason you're leaving Dropzone.com you post your "goodbye" in this thread.

Examples;

1.) I am leaving for the weekend. You would post something in this thread to the fact you were going to be gone for the weekend.

2.) You will be gone for a couple hours at work. Post you're going to be gone for a couple hours to get some work done.

3.) You're going off to bed. You can make a "Good night" post, because you're leaving for a nights sleep. This way people will know you're not here.

4.) You're just stepping away to take a wizz or get a soda. You would need to post that you were going to the restroom or kitchen to get a snack.

Extra Value

Once again, I shall ressurect the thread and use it for its original intended purpose...

GOOD NIGHT, ALL! B|
~Jaye

Examples;

Extra Value

Why thank you once again Slappie, I will breathe new life into your thread and tell people that due to EXTREMELY DIMINSHED levels of daily productivity, I am banning myself from DZ.com for a week. I need to get shit done, and I seriously am wasting too much time here (though I'm having fun!!! :ph34r:)

Expect to see the ACME again in a week, answering week-old threads and bumping them to the top just to get the last word in because I'm bitchy like that... B|

LOVE TO ALL! PEACE OUT!

~Jaye

Goodbye, I am going home from work...drunk! :D:D

Only to sign on again and post whore some more. :P:S:D

Same ol same ol -

I'm leaving singlehood - again - in about 2.5 weeks

actually 18 Days, 19 Hours and 35 min.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun