jimmytavino

what percentage of skydivers?????........

Huhu... reminds me of the joke about a Soviet seaman with "RUMBALOTTE" tattooed on his dick. Tell about a nice game, huhu...

I wonder if anyone around here knows this joke B| If not, ask for it (translated, I promise) ;)

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo, but Normiss did like that Muff Brother's temporary tattoo. I just thought of a new game we can play called, "find the temporary tat". :)

lol I actually have that as a real tattoo. I have all four card suits tattooed on me in different places. Most people can't find them all :)

thanks for the replies, everyone...

41 votes and 33 of them say MORE than 50 % of skydivers Do have at least one tatoo.....

i'm a big fan of expressing individualism
but am too old to be "new wave" and too young to be Old School Military...
i wouldn't rule Out a tattoo altogether. It would have to be significant.
i have a nephew who is a VERy accomplished Tattoo Artist and Owns a Shop in Danbury Ct... he has done some of my sons' ink and IF........ i ever decide on anything... He'd be the one i would trust to accomplish it...

skydive safely, skydive often , skydive with friends

jt

Hi G

"Money wasted" or could be lesson learned. [:)
Don't do it unless you know your right. Girlfriends name:S

Marine Corps tats are often referred to as "Moto Tats". Young Marines get them and it never fails that they're regretted later on. I'm included in this. I have 3 I regret and at least 2 I plan to have removed, but probably all 3 to make room for a project that will be ongoing for the duration of my lifetime.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Huhu... reminds me of the joke about a Soviet seaman with "RUMBALOTTE" tattooed on his dick. Tell about a nice game, huhu...

I wonder if anyone around here knows this joke B| If not, ask for it (translated, I promise) ;)

I know the one with the white guy getting WENDY tattooed on his dick, goes to Nigeria and sees this black dude in the toilets. He sees he also has a WENDY tat down there and asks if his girlfriend's name is also Wendy... The black dude answers :
No, it's just because it is limp. When in erection, it reads WelcomE to Nigeria anD have a nice daY :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

thanks for the replies, everyone...

41 votes and 33 of them say MORE than 50 % of skydivers Do have at least one tatoo.....

jt

it's a wierd poll, I didnt vote in it because I dont know all the jumpers.
You didnt ask if I have tatts. (i do) you asked about other jumpers.Given that most people i jump with are fully clothed and i dont often get to see many unclothed, I am a poor judge.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hi G

"Money wasted" or could be lesson learned. [:)
Don't do it unless you know your right. Girlfriends name:S

Marine Corps tats are often referred to as "Moto Tats". Young Marines get them and it never fails that they're regretted later on. I'm included in this. I have 3 I regret and at least 2 I plan to have removed, but probably all 3 to make room for a project that will be ongoing for the duration of my lifetime.

Military Tat stories:

Mid 60's the draft etc:S A buddy enlisteed in the Marines during a war:o. He got chosen to be a cook and a rifleman;).

He came home on leave with one of the oddest tats I've ever seen on the back of his hand . Whats that?
"Wandering Ass Hole" . Maybe he was disapointed in his work assignment

OTOH my father in law (17 YO gunner on B-17) had one of my favorites tats on his forearm. A champagne glass with a naked pin up model (except for the high heels) sitting on the rim of the glass.

His wife used to make him wear long sleeve shirts but after a while she gave in:D

My wife and I really miss the guy. If I ever get a tat maybe that would be the one in honor of him & the greatest generation.:)
One Jump Wonder

Given that most people i jump with are fully clothed and i dont often get to see many unclothed, I am a poor judge.

you jump at the wrong place :D

then again, maybe not... I DO have a reputation...:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Given that most people i jump with are fully clothed and i dont often get to see many unclothed, I am a poor judge.

I think you need this one... as incentive to not get in any kind of trouble...:)

Oh and for those of you who need it who work for the legion of anal retentive types... NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Given the physical condition of a lot of skydivers, Im glad I do:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think you need this one... as incentive to not get in any kind of trouble...:)

Oh and for those of you who need it who work for the legion of anal retentive types... NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Really takes the fun out of the motorboat...[:/]

Given the physical condition of a lot of skydivers, Im glad I do:ph34r:

never stopped me...:D

Hey jimmy I have 6 now and am planning on more in the future. Tattoos do seem to be more popular now among younger peeps. It used to be mainly a military and biker thing.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!