eeneR

The Avengers

So I went and saw this last night. I have not laughed so hard in a movie in awhile. There are some holes in the plot and it is not an Oscar worthy movie which is no surprise but for entertainment this movie was AWESOME!

Recommended if you want to laugh for a few hours. I would consider seeing it a second time. :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I'll be getting it on DVD. I thought they fell short on Captain America; MD Jr. is the bomb as Ironman as usual; Thor is actually better than in the comics; and Hulk was the only one I have ever thought was well done.

Overall, it was outstanding.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I saw the movie only having seen Thor prior to it, but even without watching the other movies prior I really enjoyed it. Since then I have watched the other movies though which helped fill in more of a background. Definitely one of the better movies I've seen recently.

I had seen Iron Man and Captian America and had missed IM2 and Thor and thought they did an excellent job in filling in the story so that if you had seen only a few movies or none of them the whole thing still made sense. I have to say Joss put together a story that was a great way to make everything work.

I did walk out too soon to see all the extra stuff after the credits. Forgot that Marvel puts so much into the credits and after.... oops.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Just saw it.

FAIL as a comedy (although it has its moments)

FAIL as SciFi

FAIL as fantasy

FAIL for acting (although Downey Jr is OK). Capt. America, Thor and Loki were wooden.

Special effects OK.

Some nice butts on the females.
Not worth the price of admission, and I had cheap tickets.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Enjoyed it for the most part.. wasnt as good as the first Iron Man however..

I'm still wondering how much cash Sharon shelled out to have Tony Stark wear a recreation of a Never Say Die Sabbath Tshirt just in time for the farce of a Black Sabbath reunion...