shah269

People who are picky eaters should be shot!

Is there anything more annoying that people who are picky eaters?

And I'm not talking about food snobs, those SOB's I can relate to! After all those folks and I are not snobs and we are not shallow we are just discerning!

No I'm talking about those MOFOS who have what best could be described as flat pallets and or phobias just because. Not like they are allergic but rather just "because".

Case in point, bitches who refuse to eat meet on the bone...I'm sorry WTF is the FACKING matter with you! You don't like KFC because the FACKING chicken is on the FACKING bone? You know assholes like you were feed to lions back when we were all living in Africa!

I mean how much of an epic failure were these peoples parents! When I was a little kid and I sat down to dinner I ate whatever the FACK my mom put on my FACKING plate! It could have been food or it could have been dry wall but sure as shit I ate that shit! You know why? Because if I didn't facking eat either I went facking hungry or I went hungry with a facking slap to the facking head IF I WAS LUCKY! Most of the time I went hungry and I got hit upside the head with a freaking wooden spoon!

And you know what! I'm so freaking glad my parents slapped me upside the head because now I eat just about anything you put in front of me and my enjoyment of food and acceptance of cultures is greater than those FACKING sissies who bitch "Oh what is that? If I don't know what it is I don't eat it!" and then have the FACKING balls to go on trips to foreign counties and bitch about the food and how good it was to finally find some Mac and FACKING cheese! If that's all you eat you stupid FACK why did you go on vacation to SEA and not just taken your sorry ass to Iowa instead! I assure you Iowa could use your tourist dollar way more than freaking SEA!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I mean how much of an epic failure were these peoples parents! When I was a little kid and I sat down to dinner I ate whatever the FACK my mom put on my FACKING plate! It could have been food or it could have been dry wall but sure as shit I ate that shit! You know why? Because if I didn't facking eat either I went facking hungry or I went hungry with a facking slap to the facking head IF I WAS LUCKY! Most of the time I went hungry and I got hit upside the head with a freaking wooden spoon!

FAIL~ :S

I'm about as 'picky' of an eater you will ever meet.

Don't know why, I just can't physically eat certain things...Choking & Gagging and not great for dinner conversations so I go with what I want.

It's not allergies, most certainly something mental but it's there and it's hardwired in...taste & texture are a part, don't know about the rest of it.

I do NOT eat fruits & vegetables for the most part... eaten maybe 3 apples in my life, a couple bananas, frozen strawberries in Met-Rx are OK because I don't chew 'em.

Never had a salad in my life, raw rabbit food makes me puke...I have a pretty good set of canines in my jaw, hard core carnivore.

I eat the animals that eat the grass! B|

*The parenting style and quality has nothing to do with MY eating habits.
My folks tried everything they could to get me to come around to society standards.

Even an overwhelming force has no chance against an immovable object...simple physics.

~slaps to the noggin'...temporary discomfort.

~wearing a bowl of spaghetti on my head through dinner...probably funnier on the receiving end!

~sitting all night at the table with a plate of cold meatloaf in front of me, only to have said same put there again at breakfast...exercise in futility.

I think I was finally about 10 when I broke down logically for the parents:

~Either I eat what I can/want and everybody goes on about their day sans the drama.
~You try to force me to eat what I can't, I start to starve and pass out at school, the teachers call the cops and then YOU get a slap upside the head. :)

Don't bother with the healthy lecture...there are other ways to get suitable nutrition in order to survive & thrive.

I hit the jackpot in the gene pool, genetics dictated physically gifted to an extent.

I'm mid-50's ~ 6'4" & 220 lbs.
I played football and boxed in college at a big ten university. I've been an active skydiver for 37 years.
I spend an hour a day in the gym both on weights & cardio.
I can stand lock knees and place both palms flat on the ground.
I run faster and farther than either of my 20 year old sons can.

It's always amazed me that the people who comment negatively on my eating habits usually tend do so while looking up at me, and taking a step backwards to stay out of striking range. :ph34r:

So shah ole buddy...before ya go off half cocked about chastising people that make certain life choices and have the fortitude & resolve to stick with 'em regardless of the pressure.

Maybe look at it from another angle...could be that you bending over backwards to please the wishes of other people, regardless of your personal preference...MIGHT be why you're having the relationship problems that you are! B|

Could be if ya figured out it's YOUR life and grew a pair in the formative years...'SHE' would still be waiting at for at home in a french maid outfit, with YOUR favorite dinner on the table and the game on the tube! :)

Instead of pissin' & moanin' about how some dating game reject with obvious personal value issues since she's out with you...eats the meat around the bone!! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If I don't know what it is I don't eat it!"

Thats my policy, and a damn good one :)
If you are willing to eat fried donkey nut-sack drizzled with monkey pus
just cuz someone dropped a plate full in front of you, my hats off to you ;)

I'll eat a lot of different things, but I'm damn well gonna know what I'm putting in my mouth :)
__

My mighty steed

So your on an atkins diet.
That's actually kind of normal.

Me i eat everything. Or at least never say no.
Because you never know and.....its rude and....there are those in the world who have nothing to eat.
So when presented with food, i eat it.

It's also a survial instinct. I've lived in enough coutries in my life that if i said no...I would have been dead by now!

But really i hate folks who travel and bitch about the food being "different" judas isn't that one of the reasons why you traveld in the first place!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Me?
No, I won't eat everything...but I will try anything at least once.

Pickled pigs feet-Love them...but had to try them fisrt to know that.

I cannot believe I may be agreeing with Shah about something:$

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

So your on an atkins diet.

No not really...that stays away from carbs right?

Yeah I eat meat & potatoes quite a bit, but I 'eat clean' to a certain extent.
Fish, Fowl & Elsie of various varieties and prepared in many delicious ways.

As few chemical additives and antibiotics as possible.

I don't 'count' calories exactly but instead match intake with energy expended...I eat 5 times a days like our bodies were designed to.

I'm well aware of what it takes to run the machine efficiently and add supplements in the places I need to because of my diet choices.

What & how ya eat to live, dictate HOW well you live that life. Yeah I don't eat all the things one is 'supposed' to to be healthy.

~ BUT on the other hand remembering back a few years to my 35th H.S. reunion, out of about 120 guys I went to school with maybe four of us can buy Levis off the rack, the rest looked like they found a comfy couch 20 years ago and realized Domino's delivers 'till 2am! :D

FAIL~ :S

I'm about as 'picky' of an eater you will ever meet.

Don't know why, I just can't physically eat certain things...Choking & Gagging and not great for dinner conversations so I go with what I want.

It's not allergies, most certainly something mental but it's there and it's hardwired in...taste & texture are a part, don't know about the rest of it.

I do NOT eat fruits & vegetables for the most part... eaten maybe 3 apples in my life, a couple bananas, frozen strawberries in Met-Rx are OK because I don't chew 'em.

Never had a salad in my life, raw rabbit food makes me puke...I have a pretty good set of canines in my jaw, hard core carnivore.

I eat the animals that eat the grass! B|

*The parenting style and quality has nothing to do with MY eating habits.
My folks tried everything they could to get me to come around to society standards.

Even an overwhelming force has no chance against an immovable object...simple physics.

~slaps to the noggin'...temporary discomfort.

~wearing a bowl of spaghetti on my head through dinner...probably funnier on the receiving end!

~sitting all night at the table with a plate of cold meatloaf in front of me, only to have said same put there again at breakfast...exercise in futility.

I think I was finally about 10 when I broke down logically for the parents:

~Either I eat what I can/want and everybody goes on about their day sans the drama.
~You try to force me to eat what I can't, I start to starve and pass out at school, the teachers call the cops and then YOU get a slap upside the head. :)

Don't bother with the healthy lecture...there are other ways to get suitable nutrition in order to survive & thrive.

I hit the jackpot in the gene pool, genetics dictated physically gifted to an extent.

I'm mid-50's ~ 6'4" & 220 lbs.
I played football and boxed in college at a big ten university. I've been an active skydiver for 37 years.
I spend an hour a day in the gym both on weights & cardio.
I can stand lock knees and place both palms flat on the ground.
I run faster and farther than either of my 20 year old sons can.

It's always amazed me that the people who comment negatively on my eating habits usually tend do so while looking up at me, and taking a step backwards to stay out of striking range. :ph34r:

So shah ole buddy...before ya go off half cocked about chastising people that make certain life choices and have the fortitude & resolve to stick with 'em regardless of the pressure.

Maybe look at it from another angle...could be that you bending over backwards to please the wishes of other people, regardless of your personal preference...MIGHT be why you're having the relationship problems that you are! B|

Could be if ya figured out it's YOUR life and grew a pair in the formative years...'SHE' would still be waiting at for at home in a french maid outfit, with YOUR favorite dinner on the table and the game on the tube! :)

Instead of pissin' & moanin' about how some dating game reject with obvious personal value issues since she's out with you...eats the meat around the bone!! :P

Other than the aspects of size...we're on exactly the same page. No fruits, no veggies. Meats. I consider potatoes a meat; Skin and eyes...
Food is highly personal; it's always annoying when someone tells you that "you're not eating right."

Other than the aspects of size...we're on exactly the same page. No fruits, no veggies. Meats. I consider potatoes a meat; Skin and eyes...
Food is highly personal; it's always annoying when someone tells you that "you're not eating right."

Great...now i REALLY feel bad about not calling ya Saturday night to meet us in Temecula for steak! :);)

My parents forced us to eat all sorts of shit, and I'm a fussy eater. To be honest I'd rather be a fussy eater than some of the other social fuckups that people have.

If you tell me I've just eaten fish and there is reasonable doubt, I guarantee you'll be cleaning up puke. I have no control over it and it's not high on the priority list. Especially that most people who try and convince me to eat fish, tell me it tastes like chicken - I'll stick to chicken.

As to more annoying than picky eaters, people who constantly bash women and specific professions (engineers, lawyers, teachers etc) are way up my list.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

As to more annoying than picky eaters, people who constantly bash women and specific professions (engineers, lawyers, teachers etc) are way up my list.

I've actually been surprised there hasn't been more people reconstructing the OP to fit 'Picky Daters'

I've actually surprised there hasn't been more people reconstructing the OP to fit 'Picky Daters'

Luckily I don't fit his profile, so the thought never crossed my mind:D. Someday he'll come out of the closet though and then well be hearing about how bitchy men are:)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I'm not picky I'm just discerning.

It's funny when it comes to food I will eat just about anything. As I said my parents didn’t give us much of a choice, eat or die, and it is a hell of a survival instinct for a guy who spent his youth living in countries such as Japan, Turkey and a few other places around the middle east.

OK so you don't eat fish, no big deal that's ok. But there are people who are so picky when it comes to food that it makes you wonder how they live? And it's funny their eating habits seem to manifest some interesting social and personality quirks.

I knew this one women in my EMBA class who worked HR for an interesting pharma company. Her diet consisted of the most bland bizarre combination known to man. Lunch for her, since we all dined together, would consist of hard boiled eggs and lettuce. The ongoing joke was that she subsisted on exactly but no more than 5 food products. One of which was granola bars and the other being diet soda. Needless to say she was very tightly wound and had the sense of humor rivaling that of a boiled egg, perhaps due to the lack of a proper bowel movement.

One of my favorite exchanges with her was during finance class when we were all learning the inns and outs of our financial calculators. After a particular trying example I managed to get the correct result. And I being me rejoiced by slapping the side of my calculator and saying "Ti-xyz, who's your dady! Who's your dady! Yeah you sexy calculator you! Call me daddy!"

At which point she turns around in her chair and gives me one of those looks that only highly wound up HR women who are in desperate need of a hot beef injection could give and stated "You know that's offensive the way you talked to your calculator!"

Now seldom does a man get to do this. It was the equivalent of playing waffle ball with a bunch of 5 year olds! So I had to savor the moment and formulate my response to cause the greatest amount of emotional trauma as humanly possible without causing an emotional breakdown. And so I responded.

"Lynn, feel free to report me to any HR department for sexually harassing my calculator. But when you do make sure you let me know what padded room they will put you in because me and my beloved TI wish to visit you once a week to make sure you are recovering well."

That lunch she dined on hardboiled eggs and lettuce and conceded that maybe she was over reacting and that maybe she should lighten up and live a little and that she should maybe even try new foods.

Thank god she wasn't my type.

Thank god she wasn't my type

I like how this is a recurring theme in your woman bashing posts, as if them not being your type is the only hurdle to the two of you becoming an item.

Ever think that you're WAY less their type then they are yours? Or you under the delusion that every woman you deem 'beneath' you is just waiting on baited breath for you to give them the time of day?

You're a fan of the model-type female, so just for fun, take a copy of GQ into the bathroom and compare the guys you see in the magazine to what you see in the mirror. See how far off you are from that? That's about how far off from the female model-type that you should be looking if you have any sliver of hope of fiding a woman who would be remotely interested in you. It's called reality, stop talking to your calculator and give it a try.

davelepka
BREATHE! Wow!
Maybe this simply means, that if she were I wouldn't know what to do with her when it came to making her dinner or taking her out to dinner.

I enjoy cooking and I love cooking for two. And with a woman who was so wound up and had such a limited pallet of acceptable foods...I would be beside myself as to what we could do for dinner.

Maybe sometimes it's just as simple as that.

Oh and I am GQ hot! What kind of question was that! I mean look at me! I'm stunning!

I enjoy cooking and I love cooking for two. And with a woman who was so wound up and had such a limited pallet of acceptable foods...I would be beside myself as to what we could do for dinner.

So if they don't like what you cook, they should be shot???

WTF!!!

Maybe this simply means, that if she were I wouldn't know what to do with her

Again, my point is that you assume she would have anything to do with you. You seem to be working off the assumption that the limiting factor is that she was not your type. I'm suppgesting that even if she was, you still wouldn't have to worry about what to make for dinner.

I could go out and see 100 women who are my type, who I could think of plenty of things to do with, but that doesn't mean that any one of them would give me the time of day.

And I being me rejoiced by slapping the side of my calculator and saying "Ti-xyz, who's your dady! Who's your dady! Yeah you sexy calculator you! Call me daddy!"

Wow, with lines like that I can't see why you're sleeping alone. . .:P:D

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/68/3c/f24fb2c008a01c1e6616ff00.L._SS300_.jpg

Tell me these curves don't turn you on!
Oh yeah oh yeah sexy Ti!
Any one who knows anything about financial calculators knows that this is the Brazilian underwear model of calculators and as such loves calling her man "papi!"