skymama

Happy 40th Skybirthday, Jimmytavino!!

Everyone, please give it up for our friend, Jimmy, celebrating the anniversary of his first static line jump 40 years ago. I hear he's at Frontier Skydiving right now marking the important occasion. B|

Think about it, he's been jumping longer than some of you have been alive! :o:ph34r: He's earned my respect and I hope he's earned yours too.

Can I hear a HIM, HIM...;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Everyone, please give it up for our friend, Jimmy, celebrating the anniversary of his first static line jump 40 years ago. I hear he's at Frontier Skydiving right now marking the important occasion. B|

Think about it, he's been jumping longer than some of you have been alive! :o:ph34r: He's earned my respect and I hope he's earned yours too.

Can I hear a HIM, HIM...;)

Not me, I was 5 years old. :ph34r: I have met a bunch who have started before I was born and are still going.

Congratulations Jimmy! It'll be 20 years for me next June. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

just a fantastic Day !!!

we are so damn lucky to share this sport which we Enjoy!! :)Around load 10, We were dirtdiving a 5 way, when Carol came over and said, " I'm small.... can i squeeze IN with you guys"!!???

with One voice, we ALL replied " yes YES " !!! "sure"!!B|... and so we 6 , shared a most excellent skydive.. The ride to altitude was cozy and playful,,,( the ladies kept wanting to KISS me !! ) B|:)and though the air temp. outside, was below freezing once we got above 9 grand.... we were warmed by our long time friendships and cameraderie. The dive went great !!! and I even got to shoot a Back-in for one of the points .;) We finished in a 6 way round....with smiles as wide as the SKY !!! a plently big enough BFR for US, today !!!B|
Pat go-pro'ed the dive and then grabbed this still , ( see attachment ) afterwards....

thanks everyone for your kind words... Can hardly believe...:o;) how quickly the years have flown by....

and i hope for many many More....

skydive softly, skydive often, skydive with friends...

jimmy
uspa 9452
pops 3935
nscr 1817
o[:-)

thanks Popsjumper JohnMitchell and Rick... and everyone... i do hope for a few more years... or Ten... have always tried to pay attention, encourage fellow jumpers, share the air and share some laughs..... because for ME... this IS a leisure time activity., a hobby, a sport i enjoy when my free time and the weather can get together...and make for good conditions to skydive... i try to follow the good example of certain jumpers and chuckle and sometimes cringe.. at the "less than good " examples of Others.... But DAmn sure>>. it's always been fun...and has been the pathway to MAny a Fine FINE friendship... and As for the future....???:o i can put it into THREE words....:DB|;) Ready Set... GO !!!! jmy 4 stack 930 nscr 1817 POPS 3935