shah269

50 shades of bla....

I read the books and I thought they were a good easy read. Not because of the detailed sexual encounters but the over all story. The author did a great job with details and didn't over do it.

Hell, I can write better graphic sexual encounters than what was in the book. :P:)

:D A friend told me she'd lend me the books. That was after she told me how she'd have to freaking wack off while reading them. When she has a perfectly good husband to jump on! LOL.. But seriously, borrowing the books after you've told me you had to play with yourself while reading them? Ummm... and then touch the same pages with your girl goo? Ewwwwww.... no thanks.

:o

If you have a ipad, iphone, or reader go to tuebl.com and you can download them for free. no need to have a sticky 2nd hand book...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

This women will go on the record and admit I haven't read 50 shades, don't plan to read 50 shades and am perfectly happy with Penthouse Forum. Really happy ;)

1) You rock it's Monday morning and you should start the week by high fiving yourself!
So get up in your cube and high five yourself. Feel free to call yourself epic and legendary and awesome. Anything but "Radical" that's just too strange. And if your BF/Husband/Booty call/Male slave give you any odd looks slap that bitch!

2)Why would any straight girl who frequents DZ's want to pay to see a bunch of hunky men shake their junk? You hang out at a DZ! At any time of the day or night you have 50 or so very hunky guys, note one of those very hunky men here typing this response right now (hunky Speedo photos available on my facebook profile go look and click like)

3)I still haven't picked up this book yet....but it's bathing suit/pool/beach season and everyone is checking out what people are reading so I need to get this book to push my booty call count from once every other week to once a week.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

This women will go on the record and admit I haven't read 50 shades, don't plan to read 50 shades and am perfectly happy with Penthouse Forum. Really happy ;)

1) You rock it's Monday morning and you should start the week by high fiving yourself!
So get up in your cube and high five yourself. Feel free to call yourself epic and legendary and awesome. Anything but "Radical" that's just too strange. And if your BF/Husband/Booty call/Male slave give you any odd looks slap that bitch!

Get ready for your head to explode Shah; I like it so much I have a subscription. :ph34r:

Yeah Penthouse forum is good reading material but...i'll be honest what gets me to really smile is when a woman is an avid Cosmo fan.
I'm sorry as much as i love erotica, and i do, Cosmo has all the silly little stories and those great quizzes that partners can take with each other.

I hope to find a great, smart, funny and healthy girl to marry again one day and if I'm lucky, she will be a Cosmo girl.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

And Shah...

I hope to find a great, smart, funny and healthy girl to marry again one day and if I'm lucky, she will be a Cosmo girl.

Seriously?? Cosmo?

Yes Penthouse Forum/Penthouse letters.

But yeah I'm serious! Cosmo.

At the expense of sounding nostalgic, one of my favorite parts of being married was Sunday morning breakfasts in bed. Where my x wife would read the silly stories out loud and we would do the silly quizzes.

I hope I get lucky to find another girl who could enjoy that. It was very nice.

GREAT now you all think I'm sort of a mushy guy who is all romantic and shit.......bite my shiny metal ass!

>I hope to find a great, smart, funny and healthy girl to marry again one day and if I'm
>lucky, she will be a Cosmo girl.

"I hope to find a quiet, conservative and proper girl to marry one day, and if I'm lucky, she'll be a hooker."

"I hope to find a down-to-earth, thrifty, non-materialist type of girl one day, and if I'm lucky, she'll have more shoes than Imelda Marcos."

And Shah...

Seriously?? Cosmo?

Yes Penthouse Forum/Penthouse letters.

But yeah I'm serious! Cosmo.

At the expense of sounding nostalgic, one of my favorite parts of being married was Sunday morning breakfasts in bed. Where my x wife would read the silly stories out loud and we would do the silly quizzes.

I hope I get lucky to find another girl who could enjoy that. It was very nice.

GREAT now you all think I'm sort of a mushy guy who is all romantic and shit.......bite my shiny metal ass!

Nah, I wasn't thinking mushy; I think I'm just atypical. I stopped reading Cosmo when I was in college because it just seemed so shallow/silly and repetitive. I don't think I've ever done one of those quizzes (and honestly can't imagine guys enjoying taking them but hey, to each their own). Like I said, I'm probably atypical. I'd be the one in bed asking my boyfriend to help me understand something I'm reading in Wired. :D

Well girl you got me, i'm all about sweet when it comes to the kind of girls i like.
My x wife and I, there was a silly child like love between us. It was all about the giggles and smiles.
Hell I use to hide Easter eggs for her and every Xmass I would buy her one of those enormous lollypops that was bigger than her head and even make her a handmade valentine's day card.

And as a proud owner of a purple liberator I am all for the kinky side of loving but I am a sucker for the silly Cosmo quiz and even sillier stories.

Well girl you got me, i'm all about sweet when it comes to the kind of girls i like.
My x wife and I, there was a silly child like love between us. It was all about the giggles and smiles.
Hell I use to hide Easter eggs for her and every Xmass I would buy her one of those enormous lollypops that was bigger than her head and even make her a handmade valentine's day card.

And as a proud owner of a purple liberator I am all for the kinky side of loving but I am a sucker for the silly Cosmo quiz and even sillier stories.

Now that stuff I can get behind; it's those sweet little things that matter. Cosmo quizzes? Not so much :) Hope you find it again.

Now that stuff I can get behind; it's those sweet little things that matter. Cosmo quizzes? Not so much :) Hope you find it again.

Thanks, though I have a funny feeling I have a better chance of meeting Jesus!

But you never know.

Thanks, though I have a funny feeling I have a better chance of meeting Jesus!

But you never know.
Jesus jumps at ElsinoreB|B|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Half way through the first book.....oh I get it! Oh i get it!
OH YEAH! I always had a good idea and was always amazed at how far I could go but never really understood it other than blaming it on gods love of me.
But now...oh wow! thank you! What a horribly written but a great book!