oldwomanc6

What Are Your Plans For New Year's Eve?

I plan on being asleep plenty early tonight.

Wow, that thought never crossed my mind before, ever. I can't ever remember sleeping while crossing over into the new year. That just seems so foreign and bizarre to me - I don't even know if I could do it...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Wow, that thought never crossed my mind before, ever. I can't ever remember sleeping while crossing over into the new year. That just seems so foreign and bizarre to me - I don't even know if I could do it...

You've never had two kids under age 2, have you?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You've never had two kids under age 2, have you?

Nope, just one...still don't see how that would change anytthing. I stayed up with my parents on New Years ever since I could remember...maybe that's why sleeping seems so foreign to me...it just never seemed to be an option.

I'm not saying sleeping is a bad thing at all...I just found it interesting that I never considered it before.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Ever go skiing on New year's Day? Get there at opening and it's brilliant. No lines and often there is fresh powder.

Sleeping early is awesome.

Xmas day, and NY's day are the best. No lift lines until the partiers come staggering out about noon, nursing their hangovers.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ever go skiing on New year's Day? Get there at opening and it's brilliant. No lines and often there is fresh powder.

Sleeping early is awesome.

Xmas day, and NY's day are the best. No lift lines until the partiers come staggering out about noon, nursing their hangovers.:)

Guess you need to go someplace where it actually SNOWS;)... The Cascades this year are at 150% of normal snowpack... its too bad the Olympic Mountains dont have any REAL ski areas( no Hurricane Ridge does not really count) they are at 250% of normal

Guess you need to go someplace where it actually SNOWS;)... The Cascades this year are at 150% of normal snowpack... its too bad the Olympic Mountains dont have any REAL ski areas( no Hurricane Ridge does not really count) they are at 250% of normal

So the NW is bogarting our winter storms, eh?>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So the NW is bogarting our winter storms, eh?>:(

Yup.... Plane ticcies aint that much :ph34r:

Jumping the 31th, Partying at the prop, Sleeping it over at a local hotel, and jumping on the 1st!

The usual I guess! ;)

Hey, me too! Well, except for the hotel part. We'll stumble across the dz to Jerome the Motor Home.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke