AggieDave

Great Quote

The story behind this is that I'm on a daily motivational quote e-mail listserv and this is the one I got for today. Taken out of context and put into another (skydiving, duh) it is kinda funny.
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
-General George Patton-

AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

Hmm. I guess the head downers would be most successful then. And the poor bird-man suit guys come out on the bottom.

Naw, the bird-man suit guys are judged like skipping stones. It's how many times they bounce and the distance covered from the first bounce to final splat.
Putting in a lot of spins really wows the judges too.

Poster: lazerq3
Subject: Re: Great Quote
WHat if the Parchute doesnt open??... Oh dont worry you get your money back
what b@llshit man im moving to your dropzone at mine they charge u for it :-) the truth would be
WHat if the Parchute doesnt open??... well first i have to go for a very long walk then i have to give them $60 for a repack then i have to buy a carton
or even better start explaining that just because it opens dosnt mean u r fine then tell them all about the differnt mals u can have i doubt they will ever anoy u again

Poster: grasshopper
Subject: Re: Great Quote
hey skyhawk, I thought you aussies were supposed to have a sense of humor. I mean look at the koala for gods sake. lighten up and don't take my signoff seriously
blue skies, black death

huh what i sign off i said lol to the grass one is that what u mean what was i taking seriously and whats wrong with our koala its the platapus that u should be paying out head of a duck body of a beaver

oh sorry if u miss understood thats just my crappy grammer what i meant was that its bullshit that they get money when we have to pay i meant it as a joke but i can more than easily see how u could see i was being serious
dam now i know why my english teacher was telling me to pay attention in class :-)

What if the Parchute doesnt open??... Oh dont worry you get your money back

LOL, When I pack a parachute for someone, I usually tell the guy that. I haven't packed a malfunction yet (except for my own) - (knock on wood) and I hope I never do, but if so I'll have no problem at all returning the $5. :)