Remster

Hearing things

You people need to stop being so fucking serious. The goal of this thread is to make fun of Wildcard and his breastpump related auditory hallucinations.

Brandons hearing voices in boobies :D:D:D:D What is it that they are saying mate:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It wasn't the titties talking. We lost power in the snowstorm last night. One of my gf's coworkers came home with her since she couldn't get home. Well, since we didn't have power, 3.5 hours in the bar was a great way to pass the time.

Well, said coworker is a new mom, and had to pump. It's the only sound in the house. I started hearing "watch out" every time the pump made sounds.

Stupid snow.

So...your girlfriend's co-worker came home with you and her breasts were really grabbing your attention?

I think I saw this movie when I was in college.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

So...your girlfriend's co-worker came home with you and her breasts were really grabbing your attention?

Story of my life.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I always hear something, no matter if it's dead quite or not. Actually the quieter the room, the louder I hear things.

Fucking tinnitus.:S

I can empathize. I have had bouts of tinnitus that nearly drove me bat shit crazy. [:/] Once you get it, you pretty much have it the rest of your life. The trick is to manage your life to keep it from rearing its ugly ass head. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah the national news said something about 4" of snow in Cullman Alabama... I bet that was fun to watch yall try to drive in that with no snow tires...:ph34r:

The smart ones stay home. :P I spent 4 years in upstate NY so I know how to handle ice and snow and how to get out of a jam if I get into one. Even then, I don't go out unless I have to, because of all the other fucking yahoos out there. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You people need to stop being so fucking serious. The goal of this thread is to make fun of Wildcard and his breastpump related auditory hallucinations.

Brandons hearing voices in boobies :D:D:D:D What is it that they are saying mate:ph34r:

Voices or motorboats?

Chuck

Where were you that there was no noise? Even if you're in the woods, even I know that if there is no noise, something BAD is about to happen! :o:P

Not in the depths of winter in the wilderness ....dead calm.. no wind with heavy snow falling... no birds.. no insects and many feet of snow to absorb even the little sounds and a LONG way from any roads or flight paths.... ahhhhh
That's when those wolves from the movie The Grey come in!!!

What is up with this pre-occupation with Wolves eating people?
First we have little red riding hood, ...
Now we have that movie where they get stuck on a chairlift,
And as you point out now we have "Airport 75" meets highlander in the all time chick flick: Grey.

On top of that we have dogs on the DZ chasing people.

I have't ranted in a week or so, so I 'd just wanted to rant!

I guess I'm hearing things again. Peerhaps I'll just go and see things on the tv screen, someone remind me to turn it on.
C

I actually don't mind dogs at a DZ, kind of cute, and they are always happy to see you!
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

Where were you that there was no noise? Even if you're in the woods, even I know that if there is no noise, something BAD is about to happen! :o:P

Not in the depths of winter in the wilderness ....dead calm.. no wind with heavy snow falling... no birds.. no insects and many feet of snow to absorb even the little sounds and a LONG way from any roads or flight paths.... ahhhhh
That's when those wolves from the movie The Grey come in!!!

What is up with this pre-occupation with Wolves eating people?
First we have little red riding hood, ...
Now we have that movie where they get stuck on a chairlift,
And as you point out now we have "Airport 75" meets highlander in the all time chick flick: Grey.

On top of that we have dogs on the DZ chasing people.

I have't ranted in a week or so, so I 'd just wanted to rant!

I guess I'm hearing things again. Peerhaps I'll just go and see things on the tv screen, someone remind me to turn it on.
C

I actually don't mind dogs at a DZ, kind of cute, and they are always happy to see you!

Personally I go out of my way to go to places where I can hear that "call of the wild" wafting thru the night air. I feel there is just nothing better for your soul than a trip to places where humans are not necessarily at the top of the food chain.

You guys totally messed up this thread.

There I was...imagining my ear pressed to a magnificent breast...listening to it and it's friend talk quietly to me of subtle pleasures...feeling the creamy softness against my cheek...relishing the firm, yet yielding flesh that is like no other...

Then you threw in the mental image of wild animals rending people apart....jerks.

:D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

There I was...imagining my ear pressed to a magnificent breast...listening to it and it's friend talk quietly to me of subtle pleasures...feeling the creamy softness against my cheek...relishing the firm, yet yielding flesh that is like no other...

Then you threw in the mental image of wild animals rending people apart....jerks.

Hey I am known for my mad skillz at thread diversions.:D:D

B|
He has to be married with children,...

Here is a link to large breasts/ beasts, whatever,..if you like emm big this is the movie for you!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068555/

a great Woody kind of movie!
C
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."