JRock

Entourage

I have it on my Netflix queue. I've read all the reviews of this show and really want to see it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My roommate is odsessed with it and has compared everyone in our house to it. he is a little ridiculous.

Drama, he decided that he himself was turtle. and that the only single guy in the house needed to be vince.

I know how you feel. Freshman year in the dorm, I also roomed with a gay guy. Just treat him normally, don't walk around in a towel, and don't get too drunk together or he might out himself to you, which is awkward.

:ph34r:
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

My roommate is odsessed with it and has compared everyone in our house to it. he is a little ridiculous.

Drama, he decided that he himself was turtle. and that the only single guy in the house needed to be vince.

I know how you feel. Freshman year in the dorm, I also roomed with a gay guy. Just treat him normally, don't walk around in a towel, and don't get too drunk together or he might out himself to you, which is awkward.

:ph34r:

HUH?~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Here is the low budget spin off. Enjoy:D

Let's rub one out, sluts. :D:D:D:D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

For anyone who's missing Entourage, the film adaptation was just announced... and they're already "leaking" pages from the script. ;):DB|

http://entouragemovie.tumblr.com/

I've given this show a lot of chances and I just can't relate to any of these douche-bags. I'm outside of the 18-35-year-old target audience so maybe that's it. Maybe I should've spent more time glued to MTV reality shows, the only thing that could make Entourage seem comparatively watchable.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher