AviationTD

Peter Pan Snydrome

ugh trying to put a positive spin on this!!!!

Why? Why can't it simply be what it is? His wife tried to emasculate him a bit with a put-down without realizing the true nature of the statement in context of most skydivers.

As I said in my first response, he'll fit right in.

Be a realist. Everything doesn't have to be unicorns and rainbows any more than it has to be all darkness and despair. The sun makes a full rotation every day between darkness and light. If you're only one or the other, you're missing out on half of everything.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Why? Why can't it simply be what it is? His wife tried to emasculate him a bit with a put-down without realizing the true nature of the statement in context of most skydivers.

Be a realist. Everything doesn't have to be unicorns and rainbows any more than it has to be all darkness and despair. The sun makes a full rotation every day between darkness and light. If you're only one or the other, you're missing out on half of everything.

hhhhmm I just love the positive:)Ok, how about he take her to the DZ and have a great time with her there:P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

When it come down to skydiving, my wife said that I have a Peter Pan syndrome. Should I take that as a compliment or an insult?:S:|:D

Hi TD

Well that depends, how do you feel about what you wife said. :ph34r:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Peter_Pan_syndrome

That's assuming it is psychological.

Some of us just prefer to not give a shit.

Hi Iago

So your 100% right.

I've got a best friend that,s 65. Had decent job and retired when he was 48 and still doen't give a shit.

The psychological part:) But YMMV . Dr's have a lot of power with a pen, and their like hired guns and often can't agree .

Beware of the medication prison . Just stay away from those Dr's Unless you really need to see one. Or there's a court order.B|
One Jump Wonder

After all peter pan only loved wendy?

No. He didn't. Peter Pan had no concept of any sort of romantic love. He was looking for a mother figure. Wendy, who would have been on the brink of puberty, had some feelings but didn't know what to do about them; play house or play mother.

Tinker Bell was the one really in love though. Since she initially tried to kill Wendy in a fit of jealous rage though, I'm going to have to say that bitch is crazy.

I dated Tink for a while. It was fun, but I started worrying about waking up dead. She introduced me to the song "Crazy B*tch" by Buck Cherry. I figured out it was her theme song.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

hhhhmm I just love the positive:)Ok, how about he take her to the DZ and have a great time with her there:P

Am I the only one that read that to mean 'sex'?

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I'm probably also the only one that thinks 'happy thoughts' causing elevation is sexual too, huh? Throw that hot petite blonde pixie in the mix and it's just too much for me. :ph34r:

I dated Tink for a while. It was fun, but I started worrying about waking up dead. She introduced me to the song "Crazy B*tch" by Buck Cherry. I figured out it was her theme song.

Ya know, we used to have a user here that went by Tinkerbelle. For your sake, I hope you're not talking about her. 'Cause, you could still end up dead. ;)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Andy, dont bother with Quade, he;'s the resident wet blanket. Ignore him as much as possible, you'll be better for it;)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?