davjohns

Possible Drinking Game

I'm not much on drinking, but that was my first thought with this game. It would be hysterical to watch people drinking and playing.

Basically, you push the button in the middle. It starts singing and lighting up. When it stops singing and the light turns red, don't be the last one to hit your thumb switch or you get shocked. If you hit your switch too soon, you get shocked. You can adjust number of players and level of shock.

I had to make my nephews and niece play. See what happens.

http://youtu.be/G1uuP-CgnDo
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

So, does the loser drink because he/she lost? Or does the winner drink to level the playing field?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

ooohh I need one of those games. I could have alot of fun with that.(yes, a number of evil thoughts are running through my mind):P

Meh, you don't need that game. All you need at the DZ is a standard electrical wire with a plug that goes into the wall outlet. Split the other end so the exposed wires are far enough apart say a foot, with a metal utensil attached to each wire. Get 7 or more of your friends in a circle holding hands with one grip unclosed, and two holding one end of the wire each. Plug it in, then close the loop with a hand shake.

We call it the electric 8 way. You'll feel a tickle in your hands. Remove one person, the tickle gets stronger. And stronger each time you remove a person. I've gone down to a 3 way and my arms were fucking buzzing for the 1.5 seconds that I held the grips. :o:D

Fun times.... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I like my air straight!!
That would curl it for sure.

The last one I did, there was some funny hijinks. We closed the loop one time with a fingertip on a girl's forehead. She squealed. :D

Another time we closed it with a fingertip on her tit. That was entertaining as all hell. We were dying from laughing so hard. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban