Ashtanga

Fuck you you fuckin' fuck...

:D:D:D:D:D

Funny how "fuck" and "shit" are the easiest words to lip-read. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I am SOOO not going to comment on that... those are a few things that should NEVER be in the same sentence together.

Well, it just depends on the context. For example, wouldn't "fuck you shit head" be acceptable? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Funny how "fuck" and "shit" are the easiest words to lip-read. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I am SOOO not going to comment on that... those are a few things that should NEVER be in the same sentence together.

Well, it just depends on the context. For example, wouldn't "fuck you shit head" be acceptable? :P

read Funny like fuck you shit lip

This thread reminded me of a scene in Matrix Reloaded. The bad guy is monologueing. He says,

I love the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favourite - fantastic language, especially to curse with. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.

He does a great job with the line. I ran it through google translate and got,

Damn fucking shit fucking shit to motherfuckers motherfucker.

I checked with the French guy next to me. Close enough.

Is it wrong that I want to learn to deliver this line more smoothly? It's really pretty fun to say. My French accent is really pretty good.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Using fuck and shit in the same sentence is quite acceptable. It's only only when the word eat is introduced. As in: eat fucking shit.