dropdeded

Skydive Tattoos

Stacy, that is absolutely gorgeous!

I have a couple, but the only one that's skydiving related is my former team patch.

I haven't thought of one that I like enough to tattoo on me, but I will eventually.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Well, it was a combination deal. I knew I wanted a sunset with the silhouette. The skydivers and plane were taken from photographs and shrunk down on a xerox. Then I also like the swirly trible looking tatoos so asked if the artist could incorporate something like that into it for clouds. He also came up with the idea of breaking up the circle with the plane and skydiver so that is wasn't a perfect circle type thing. So then he drew out the total design and it was just perfect!

Christina

ooh, you guys are makin me jealous. Me and a friend came up with my design and I really want to get it done. It is a combo of an open canopy capturing the sun and its rays going through it. It looks bad ass. I am just broke and have to wait until I graduate to do it. I have these high hopes I will get hired somewhere once I graduate. who knows. :S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

:P;)
Skydive Tattoos-
I am a skydiver/graphic designer and can custom design image for you- e-mail to you to print off-to take to tattoo artist.
Cost is $20.
Many skydivers have ordered #5 #25 #16 #1 for tattoos-
http://members.shaw.ca/idgraphics/sdiveimages.html

right now I am working on graphic of fetus with wings (from Sigur Ros new CD cover) for a friend (attached)

Smiles.
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

I got a bitchin one about a month ago. A buddy of mine brought an artist to the DZ. I got a 4 way tribal Cat around my ankle with blue clouds surrounding it. She designed it up in a couple of hours and it took her about 2 hours to put it on. It looks great!