promise5

You did what???

After having a hilarious conversation with a skydiving friend of mine,I thought I would ask if anyone else has some funny stories about not remembering (until the next morning) what you've done after having a few to many beers.
What I got out of the conversation with my friend: drank to many beers,put a 2 liter of mountain dew in the oven,put the chinese take out menu in the fridge,ordered 20 (possibly pink) t-shirts on line,walked outside not completely dressed and was locked out,scared the crap out of the neighbor when they walked through their door to ask to use the phone.
There are a few other things but didn't want to write toooo much. lol lol
Funny thing is he didn't see it as hilarious as I did:P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

After having a hilarious conversation with a skydiving friend of mine,I thought I would ask if anyone else has some funny stories about not remembering (until the next morning) what you've done after having a few to many beers.
What I got out of the conversation with my friend: drank to many beers,put a 2 liter of mountain dew in the oven,put the chinese take out menu in the fridge,ordered 20 (possibly pink) t-shirts on line,walked outside not completely dressed and was locked out,scared the crap out of the neighbor when they walked through their door to ask to use the phone.
There are a few other things but didn't want to write toooo much. lol lol

Need video.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What happens at the DZ usually STAYS at the DZ but yeah, I have seen some EPIC episodes of drunken antics.

Did they involve fireB|

P5 if your at a dz after dark be very careful around the firepit and drunk jumpers. Fires eat jumpersB|[:/]
One Jump Wonder

What happens at the DZ usually STAYS at the DZ but yeah, I have seen some EPIC episodes of drunken antics.

Did they involve fireB|

P5 if your at a dz after dark be very careful around the firepit and drunk jumpers. Fires eat jumpersB|[:/]

And keep the fucking locals out and away from the bonfire at nights. At Fitzgerald, some asshole threw live ammo into the fire. One guy got hit in the hand. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Or Dz.com or FB or....:P

Or being drunk at the DZ and forgetting to log off your facebook or dropzone.com account on the DZ computer....

There were some fucking hysterical instances of that. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Or being drunk at the DZ and forgetting to log off your facebook or dropzone.com account on the DZ computer....

Smart people log off EVERYTHING before the beer light comes on.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Smart people log off EVERYTHING before the beer light comes on.

Exactly. And leave the cameras in their vehicles or gear bags or whatever. :P

that was only true before every fucktrard got a video camera or phone camera
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hell, video took one of the best parts out of jumping= Lying!!. No more: It wasn't me, the star turned, you guys fall too slow, etc, etc.
To get back on subject, the worst thing I'll ever admit to doing was hunt for a guys tooth he lost baffing on top of a pin ball machine.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316

that was only true before every fucktrard got a video camera or phone camera

I could have been more specific. I have seen some EPIC episodes of drunken antics IN PERSON. :P

Then again, that's probably true for anyone who's been to a boogie and stayed through the night. ;)

Copied from the sick & twisted thread.....:D

All I can say [is] I really regret [it]," Krasnov told officials. "Nothing like this would happen if I were sober." :S

http://gawker.com/5993612/fight-over-woman-ends-in-death-after-man-shoves-a-foot-up-his-friends-ass

Remember you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

To get back on subject, the worst thing I'll ever admit to doing was hunt for a guys tooth he lost baffing on top of a pin ball machine.

You want a tooth? I can get you a tooth.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Freshman year in the dorms, after a long night of drinking, I woke up with some paperwork on my desk saying I had been written up and needed to meet with the housing director of my hall...apparently, I passed out naked in the hallway, covered in pretzels, and my friends and RA had to drag me back to my room. Had the rugburn and pics to prove it :$

One of my finer moments.