popsjumper

Stoopidest Thread Ever...

Yes, but the Infidel tattoo thread runs a close second.

Yes, that one jumped the shark, but the "D.B. Cooper" thread did that years ago and is still going.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Longmont Noise is right up there. Not so much the thread, but the grouchy woman who is the subject of the thread. :S

Yes, that fruit loop takes the cake. Seems like most every DZ I've jumped at had a Farmer McNasty nearby, but this is the first time I've ever heard of a nut who live *miles* from the airport, bitching just because a/c are using the sky overhead.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My vote goes to:

Foul play at Pacific City Beach Boogie 2012??? U decide

Troll or not, it's stoopid.
:D:D

The silent thread.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I just got done reading the Pacific City Beach Boogie thread, and I think it's fairly obvious to anyone with any intelligence whatsoever that superjim got too close to the dropzone's chemtrail conspiracy participation and had to be eliminated. What they didn't count on was his average pull height, nor did they plan well considering that he would likely float in the ocean.

The 'foul-play' of it is - I wuz just getting warmed up! ;):ph34r:

We were having a good bit of fun in there til the mods locked it. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You guys are right..there is more than one stoopid thread capable of winning the prize.
:D:D:D

So far we got..

They're trying to kill me!
They're trying to offend me!
They're trying to deafen me!
They're trying to nail DB!
They're trying to drive me nuts by not talkng at all!

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

My vote goes to:

Foul play at Pacific City Beach Boogie 2012??? U decide

Troll or not, it's stoopid.
:D:D

The guy had to know he was going to get the same reaction as he did on Facebook last year...when he did the very same dance.
DUUUDE... he screwed up... and then pissed off all his "friends".. and threatening people will not get them back.

Harden the fuck up and move on.. and learn from the mistakes made... he needs to move to New Jersey... and make friends with Shah

Longmont Noise is right up there. Not so much the thread, but the grouchy woman who is the subject of the thread. :S

Yes, that fruit loop takes the cake. Seems like most every DZ I've jumped at had a Farmer McNasty nearby, but this is the first time I've ever heard of a nut who live *miles* from the airport, bitching just because a/c are using the sky overhead.:S

At our DZ we had a woman who lives somewhere past the runway. She made a youtube video complaining about how the plane is always passing over her house. She would stand outside all day and record all the times the plane passed over :ph34r:

Silly people... The operation was there before she moved in.
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts

I dunno. I found the psychotic delusions entertaining. Just keep them away from DZs, people, sharp objects...

We could always do a parody of it like we used to for some of the better drama.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1682917#1682917
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.