promise5

Tattoos?

I can't believe that P5 didn't comment on the Raeford Dragon.

She may not have clicked on any other attachments immediately after the first post of that thread... :D

Come on Promise5! You know you wanna!!! >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I haven't clicked on it yet. Its in Billy's sick thread and that means I might need eye bleach. I'm still trying to get over the bone through the guys leg pic. That was jut nasty.
Honestly, on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is it??
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I have eight. They all had meaning when I got them, and still are markers of where I was in life when i got them.;)

i couldnt sum it up better myself. i have 8 right now, and all were summarizing my location and stage in life when i got them........i have no regrets.
gravity brings me down.........

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! That's not right!! Holy crap that's just not right!! You sick bugger, what the crap, that's not right,that's just not right!!! That's not eye bleach, that's dig my eyes out with a spoon!!
I swear if I get nightmares from that I'll hunt you down.
DANG!!!
Didn't that hurt?? Who would have that done?? Dang!!
That's not right, that's just not right!!!
Dang!!!!!!
Believe me I tried.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! That's not right!! Holy crap that's just not right!! You sick bugger, what the crap, that's not right,that's just not right!!! That's not eye bleach, that's dig my eyes out with a spoon!!
DANG!!!
Dang!!!!!!

I thought we had this settled:
- Good twin stays in SC.
- Naughty twin stays in BF.
:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

DANG!!!
Dang!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D Finally got you to type a curse word!! Woohoo!!! :ph34r:

Well look on the bright side... It don't get any more sick and twisted than that one while staying within the rules of the forums. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

DANG!!!
Dang!!!!!!

:)

Told ya so!

B|
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

:P:P:P
Alright, I'll ask the stupid questions. But, dang didn't that hurt?? Also, what about nerve damage?? yes/no? Was he on drugs/drunk at the time?
Also, What the crap was he thinking?
I can't be the only one that thought these.
Oh and the Does his mother know?:P
Believe me I tried.

Well to be honest with you I don't know that guy and those would be some of the questions I'm still asking my self

Look I have a full sleeve and full back piece and 11 other tattoos and all of them hurt but I can only imagine what it felt like for him!

DRugs would be a legit answer in my book

My thinking is he was not thinking at the time!!!!

I just wonder how they were able to push all that ink without the guy just giving it up and say fuck this it is not worth it:P

Your last question.....you'd have to ask her:D:D

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Been getting ink since 1979. Lyle Tuttle, Doc Webb, Col. Todd, Kenny the Vampire (Outlaw MC ink slinger), Robert Balter. Near 30 tattoos. Fingers, wrist, arms, back, chest, shoulders, leg. All have meaning. Will be getting more work done soon.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Side/chest piece (Prior to sleeve on other arm)

And the first part of the sleeve that was done later (no picks of the full sleeve yet). The sleeve is entirely freehanded - I never know what he's going to do :)

Umm....there were tattoos in that chest pic?:);):$
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

My favorite tattoo on a chick is "My Name is Kelly".>:(

I think I've seen that one. Is that the one where it's on her lower back, then also again (upside-down) on her shoulders? Classy. ;)

I've only got the one so far, the phrase "This too shall pass" in Hebrew on my left forearm. And yes, I'm aware of the irony of that phrase being permanently marked on my skin... :P

And I love love love quality ink on women. :$
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

My favorite tattoo on a chick is "My Name is Kelly".>:(

I think I've seen that one. Is that the one where it's on her lower back, then also again (upside-down) on her shoulders? Classy. ;)

Just in case P5 hasn't seen it...:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.