shropshire

Sunday Humour

One day little Johnny was walking up a hill pulling his red wagon behind him saying,"Fuck this," "Fuck that."
The town priest hears this and walks up to Johnny and says,"You shouldn't swear like that, Johnny. God is all around us."
"Is he in the sky?" asks Johnny.
"Yes," says the priest.
"Is he in that bush over there?" asks Johnny.
"Yes," says the priest."
Is he in my wagon?" asked Johnny.
"Yes," says the priest.
"Well tell him to get the fuck out and push!!!"
Carpe Diem, even if it kills me

wildcard451

***You all know why alter boy's hair I parted in the middle right?

Before you finish that - pedophile jokes will get you banned pretty quickly around here.

:o oops. I will not finish that joke then. :S

A man brings his beautiful date to a jewelry store just before closing time on a Friday and offers to buy her a gorgeous diamond necklace. She is over the moon... When he gets to the counter, he starts writing a cheque... The clerk looks at the man and politely says: "I'm sorry sir, but this is the first time I've seen you in my store. I mean no disrespect, but if this cheque bounces, you've just walked away with a very expensive necklace!"

"Not to worry," the man said, "I understand your concern... I tell you what: you hold on to the cheque and to the necklace. On Monday morning call my bank and once they have confirmed the funds are available, you may cash the cheque and send the necklace to this lovely lady."

Satisfied, the clerk takes the cheque, they shake hands and part ways. On Monday morning, the clerk discovers the cheque will bounce!! There is no money in the account! Outraged, he calls the man and starts yelling at him, at which point the man says:

"Whoa... Calm down... You have lost nothing - you still have the necklace... I, on the other hand, have had wild kinky sex all weekend, so thanks for your help!!!"

:D:D:o:P

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Nataly

A man brings his beautiful date to a jewelry store just before closing time on a Friday and offers to buy her a gorgeous diamond necklace. She is over the moon... When he gets to the counter, he starts writing a cheque... The clerk looks at the man and politely says: "I'm sorry sir, but this is the first time I've seen you in my store. I mean no disrespect, but if this cheque bounces, you've just walked away with a very expensive necklace!"

"Not to worry," the man said, "I understand your concern... I tell you what: you hold on to the cheque and to the necklace. On Monday morning call my bank and once they have confirmed the funds are available, you may cash the cheque and send the necklace to this lovely lady."

Satisfied, the clerk takes the cheque, they shake hands and part ways. On Monday morning, the clerk discovers the cheque will bounce!! There is no money in the account! Outraged, he calls the man and starts yelling at him, at which point the man says:

"Whoa... Calm down... You have lost nothing - you still have the necklace... I, on the other hand, have had wild kinky sex all weekend, so thanks for your help!!!"

Whats so funny . . . works every time.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nataly

Sheesh Nat! You are still complaining about that? The second time he did that to you....you should have known better.

Sorry! Could not resist
There are no dangerous dives
Only dangerous divers

decompresion

Sheesh Nat! You are still complaining about that? The second time he did that to you....you should have known better.

Sorry! Could not resist

Shroppy... You should know me well enough to realise I accept pearl necklaces instead of diamond ones... :o:):P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Nataly

***Sheesh Nat! You are still complaining about that? The second time he did that to you....you should have known better.

Sorry! Could not resist

Shroppy... You should know me well enough to realise I accept pearl necklaces instead of diamond ones... :o:):P

:D:D:D

True story; I had heard this song probably a hundred times, before it suddenly occurred to me one day what they were talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3XojNonEU
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Nataly

***Sheesh Nat! You are still complaining about that? The second time he did that to you....you should have known better.

Sorry! Could not resist

Not sure if this is serious or a sexual reference. ;)

Nataly

Sorry! Could not resist

Never google "Pearl Necklace" from a work computer. Ever.
There are no dangerous dives
Only dangerous divers

decompresion

******Sheesh Nat! You are still complaining about that? The second time he did that to you....you should have known better.

Sorry! Could not resist

Never google "Pearl Necklace" from a work computer. Ever.

Unless your work isn't managed by some up-tight, anal-retentive fucktwats . . . cause, then it's ok.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun