piisfish

Who have you met from dz.com

Lucky to have met a bunch, some I know well, some I just said Hi, some we drank or danced or cried or laughed...
some are still here, some have left dz.com, some have left skydiving, some are unfortunately not with us anymore....
in europe :
Knabe
BKR
VirginBurner
BenediktDE
MCordia
Marios
NigelH
Rasmus
xnawakx
brokky
Regan1990
betsi

in Africa :
Pa2themd
Pia
tonto
peej
karlm

in the americas
frenchy69
vanillaskygirl
amazon
gia
NWflyer
jumper03
lewmonst
billbooth
mark
loudiamond
remster
SkymonkeyONE
Riggerrob (met him in Switzerland)
aphid
skymama
normiss
lostinspace
diablopilot
jtval

and probably many more which I don't know the dz names... :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I still have the (now empty) bottle of wine that you gave me. It's on a bookshelf in a spare room. I liked that it had a glass topper on it instead of a cork, and of course it's a nice memory of how sweet you were to bring me treats! :)
I can't even begin to count the number of dz.commers I've met, it's gotta be in the hundreds. I even liked most of you! :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What is your stalker count up to?

I don't know...I thought everyone on my list had moved on to younger users! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I can't even begin to count the number of dz.commers I've met,

That... I really have no clue how I'd go around counting them all.. Tho, a lot of the ones I met and call friends aren't that active here anymore... I guess I've been around here too long! lol
Remster

skymama

What is your stalker count up to?

I don't know...I thought everyone on my list had moved on to younger users! :ph34r:

Well, moving in with one, tended to discourage the rest.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That... I really have no clue how I'd go around counting them all.. Tho, a lot of the ones I met and call friends aren't that active here anymore... I guess I've been around here too long! lol

Humph! >:(>:(

skymama

Humph! >:(>:(

I said a lot! Not all! :P

Besides, you're never on IM anymore :P
Remster

Way way more than I can remember (in fact, I'm struggling to remember where I met you... was it at the DZ.com Memorial Day boogie in Perris in 2005? :D:D)

I've even been to some of the DZ.com sponsored boogies (back when they did that ... hey, HH when are y'all going to start doing that again? :D:D) and signed the DZ.com sign/poster that was shuttling around at the time.

It still kind of weirds me out when someone walks up to me at a dropzone and asks if I'm "NWFlyer" ... often it's someone who says "Oh, I never post, I just lurk." Makes you realize how many people there are that are silent parts of this community!

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

kallend

I met skymama.

So did I, but it was an EPIC and memorable encounter. :D:D:D

God, I can't even count how many I've met. Got to be in the hundreds. It would be an awesome list too.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Can Mark go out for a beer now?

He has a curfew today so he can take me out. Don't get him in trouble!

Fitz was GREAT for meeting people last year. I met more than half of the dz.commers I've met at that boogie.

Spence, Skymama, normiss, gonzo, ski, popsjumper, billy, jmmytavino, the pirate wenches/hookers, and many more I am sure but I don't know there screen names.

airtwardo

I met Ralffers! :ph34r:

Me too! Haven't seen him around lately, tho. [:/] Met him at SDC at Nationals in '10. Went back to judge Nationals this year, but no sign of him. Then again, judges have no friends! [:/]
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!