brendhanbb

bungge jumping vs skydiving.

Andy9o8

Based on the four threads (so far) you've created today, I have to ask you (although I doubt you'll answer truthfully): How old are you?

yeah i know my grammer and spelling is horrible. i have issues with that i am sorry :/ as for my age. how old do u think i am lol. is my grammer and spelling really makes you question my age though.

Elisha

I've done it once, maybe again with the right opportunity/cost. MUCH scarier than skydiving. You have the quick ground rush combined with no control over the situation once you leave the platform.

wow it really is that scary lol. i am surprised i would think skydiving is much more scary.

JohnMitchell

Bungee jumped 3 times. I'd be glad to go again. It's a fun little rush but no way as good as skydiving.

I think they are guessing that you're very young due to your syntax and punctuation. Obviously part of the smart phone generation. :)

yeah i think i am from that generation i am 26 lol. can i take a wild guess and assume most people are older then that on this site. i am just taking a shot in the dark.

brendhanbb

***I claim the number 13.
What does the winner get?

i am not 13...do you really think i am 13. lol.

Maybe. Maybe a bit older. Probably not out of High School yet.

We've seen "you" before.
Never jumped, lots of threads asking about how you got started, what it's like, how does it compare with other thrill rides, and on and on.

No capitalization, no paragraphs, Stream of consciousness writing. Typical of the texting crowd.

I could be wrong, but HS student on a snow day is my guess.

If you are over 18, go jump. It will be an experience like no other.

If I'm wrong, I'll buy you a beer someday. :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

******I claim the number 13.
What does the winner get?

i am not 13...do you really think i am 13. lol.

Maybe. Maybe a bit older. Probably not out of High School yet.

We've seen "you" before.
Never jumped, lots of threads asking about how you got started, what it's like, how does it compare with other thrill rides, and on and on.

No capitalization, no paragraphs, Stream of consciousness writing. Typical of the texting crowd.

I could be wrong, but HS student on a snow day is my guess.

If you are over 18, go jump. It will be an experience like no other.

If I'm wrong, I'll buy you a beer someday. :)
well i did just join an hour ago. but yeah i am 26 years old. and i would love to go its just not something i can do right now.

Way back when I went bungge jumping I thought the meathod they employed to lift me back up was a little crude. I jumped from a bridge and they had a rope rigged up to the back of a pickup truck and a pulley at the edge of the bridge, they would have a spotter tell the person driving when to go and stop when lifting a person back up to the bridge.
Kirk
He's dead Jim