Tink1717

I just had to rescue....

...a 93 year old woman from a bath tub. I may be scarred for life. ;)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

I had an 80 year old naked man that asked me if I was impressed with his package. Next time he called for EMS I let the guys go in and stayed in the truck. I KNOW I'm scared for life! Not that I looked. [:/]

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

I had an 80 year old naked man that asked me if I was impressed with his package. Next time he called for EMS I let the guys go in and stayed in the truck. I KNOW I'm scared for life! Not that I looked. [:/]

You looked, didn't you?;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

promise5

I didn't look!! Stared at his face the whole time.

If you looked at his face the whole time, then how did you know he was naked?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

promise5

:D:D:D One of the funniest moments I had with my Dad was a few months before he passed away. He was in the hospital and trying to get out of bed. His hospital gown pulled away from his waist by the bedcovers and I saw his junk plain as day. I was like, "Dad, noooo!!! I can see your junk!!" He was more embarrassed than I was. I went 40 something years never seeing my Dad naked until then. I was traumatized. :D:D:D
Always be kinder than you feel.

promise5

You never know unless you ask.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

My father had something sort of similar -- he had fallen suffered a pretty serious head injury, but it hadn't quite set in yet (i.e. he was still pretty coherent). So he's at the ER and the young nurse is undressing him. My brother said that his comment then was "you know, I usually get a lot of money for this." :D:D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

mjosparky

***I had an 80 year old naked man that asked me if I was impressed with his package. Next time he called for EMS I let the guys go in and stayed in the truck. I KNOW I'm scared for life! Not that I looked. [:/]

You never know unless you ask.

Sparky

Years ago we had a mentally unstable prisoner the Judge was attempting to arraign. The dude jumped the bar (while handcuffed with his hands behind his back :S), flipped the Defense table and then pulled down his pants and was shaking his junk all around asking us if we wanted some, he KNEW we wanted some. We went off the record once he was subdued and removed from the courtroom and we laughed our ass off. Ahhhh.... night court. :D

Back in IN, my GF's older brother was police chief in a medium-sized city. His backyard was bordered by a good-sized river.

One winter day he was in his sweats, in the basement lifting weights. He heard screaming down by the river. He ran out to the backyard to find his neighbor lady frantic because her dog had fallen through the iced-over river and was about to drown. He valiantly jumped in, grabbed the dog, and came struggling back to shore. As he climbed out of the river carrying the dog, his soggy sweatpants dropped to his ankles.

Yes, he was going commando.:D

wmw999

My father had something sort of similar -- he had fallen suffered a pretty serious head injury, but it hadn't quite set in yet (i.e. he was still pretty coherent). So he's at the ER and the young nurse is undressing him. My brother said that his comment then was "you know, I usually get a lot of money for this." :D:D

Wendy P.

:D:D:D I love it when they have a sense of humor about things!!

My Dad ended up getting shingles (this was before the accidental penis viewing) and my brother and I were in his hospital room when his nurse came in to give him his medication. She asked him if it was OK to discuss his meds in front of us (she didn't know us yet) and he said yes, they're my kids. So, she said something like "and this one is Valtrex". My brother and I looked at each other and started laughing. I then asked my Dad something like, "Dad, did you bring something home from Korea you never told us about?" He started laughing and so did the nurse. I had no idea shingles (along with chicken pox) was part of the herpes family. My Dad said, "Hey, I've never had herpes or that God damn AIDS shit." We laughed so damn hard I almost cried. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I went 40 something years never seeing my Dad naked until then. I was traumatized.

I saw my dad's junk the first time I thought that it was a good idea to knock on my parent's bedroom door to ask permission to change channels on Saturday morning.... before I understood that my parents really didn't give a rat's ass about what I was watching on Saturday morning
Owned by Remi #?

labrys

I went 40 something years never seeing my Dad naked until then. I was traumatized.

I saw my dad's junk the first time I thought that it was a good idea to knock on my parent's bedroom door to ask permission to change channels on Saturday morning.... before I understood that my parents really didn't give a rat's ass about what I was watching on Saturday morning

:D:D:D:D:D