jono

Kate Upton in zero G

It's worth noting the guy spotting her in many of the pics as well as wearing the video helmet is Bryan Rapoza of Avenfoto. Active BASE jumper and skydiver. He does the majority of the Zero G photo/video sessions.
Fiend

I am about to take my last voyage, a great leap in the dark. - Thomas Hobbes.

FreeFallFiend

It's worth noting the guy spotting her in many of the pics as well as wearing the video helmet is Bryan Rapoza of Avenfoto. Active BASE jumper and skydiver. He does the majority of the Zero G photo/video sessions.

Rough gig. :|
Remster

FreeFallFiend

Lucky bastard.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Remster

***It's worth noting the guy spotting her in many of the pics as well as wearing the video helmet is Bryan Rapoza of Avenfoto. Active BASE jumper and skydiver. He does the majority of the Zero G photo/video sessions.

Rough gig. :|

Somebody had to do it, and he drew the short straw.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

FreeFallFiend

I think you forgot to post the picture of Bryan. I only saw Kate.

JohnMitchell

***I think she's gorgeous and looks fantastic!! B|

Yep. I can think of a lot of women I'd like to see in zero-G. I think Vskydiver would look cool with her hair all floating around like that. B|

I looked into the Zero G flights as a Bucket List type thing. There's one coming up in Philadelphia the middle of May. I'm not sure if I'll be impressed or not. Skydiving has made a lot of things I used to think were impressive seem less than exciting to me. I'm a weirdo. :P

http://www.gozerog.com/
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

******I think she's gorgeous and looks fantastic!! B|

Yep. I can think of a lot of women I'd like to see in zero-G. I think Vskydiver would look cool with her hair all floating around like that. B|

I looked into the Zero G flights as a Bucket List type thing. There's one coming up in Philadelphia the middle of May. I'm not sure if I'll be impressed or not. Skydiving has made a lot of things I used to think were impressive seem less than exciting to me. I'm a weirdo. :P

I think it would be cool, because its floating! B| It would be a completely different sensation than ff in the outside air.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Rich and I did that a couple of years ago. It's definitely cool.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

LuckyMcSwervy

******I think she's gorgeous and looks fantastic!! B|

Fuuuck... expensive.

I like the zero g feeling, I may or may not have experienced it at some point on the way to altitude :P

20-30 seconds x 12-15 for $5k..... ehh. I would need to be way more well off to fork over that kinda money. I could buy a whole rig for that :D
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Fast

*********I think she's gorgeous and looks fantastic!! B|

Fuuuck... expensive.

I like the zero g feeling, I may or may not have experienced it at some point on the way to altitude :P

20-30 seconds x 12-15 for $5k..... ehh. I would need to be way more well off to fork over that kinda money. I could buy a whole rig for that :D

You can get that zero-g feeling. Just ask Mike Mullins for it when he gets up to altitude in that super fast King Air of his. Make sure your seatbelts are off first. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban