LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers 03-08 & 03-09-2014

LuckyMcSwervy

I hope everyone had nice weather for Safety Day jumps. B|

ETA:

:( : :( : :(

You might as well leave off the hump number. We all know it aint happening until you're remarried. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LuckyMcSwervy

I hope everyone had nice weather for Safety Day jumps. B|

ETA:

I hate to ask this, but I figure since it's been close to four years since I opened one of these, it's semi-acceptable… What's the third number??? Jumps, humps, and ? I feel like it's beer, but I'm just not sure :(

Anyways, 1 jump. Not enough, but better than zero :)

amstalder

***I hope everyone had nice weather for Safety Day jumps. B|

ETA:

I hate to ask this, but I figure since it's been close to four years since I opened one of these, it's semi-acceptable… What's the third number??? Jumps, humps, and ? I feel like it's beer, but I'm just not sure :(

Jumps, humps and firsts, but not necessarily in that order... Not sure what its supposed to be

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******I hope everyone had nice weather for Safety Day jumps. B|

ETA:

Jumps, humps and firsts, but not necessarily in that order... Not sure what its supposed to be

BillyVance

******I hope everyone had nice weather for Safety Day jumps. B|

ETA:

Hmh, I always though it was jumps on fri-sat-sun since its weekend numbers and 3 numbers. Oh well, learn something new everyday I guess.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

The prediction was for great weather this weekend. Had to work Saturday. Arrived at the DZ in Maubeuge Sunday to find the wind whipping it up. Only 170 and smaller canopies were being allowed to jump. I checked the prediction and it didn't show things changing. Went to the market in downtown Mons instead.

:(

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

amstalder

Jumps, Humps, Firsts (beer owed) or other notable events.

I got Nada, Zip, Zilch.

But Safety Day was a good opportunity to go hang out at the DZ, see some people I haven't seen in a while and sit around talking about jumping.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo