Rainbo

Bought a building

So as some friends know, a buddy and I have been leasing space that we have been using to work on our motorcycles as well as refurbishing some sweet classic Triumphs. Well today we took a big step and closed on the purchase of that building as the first step in starting our own business called "The Kings Cycle Experience" in Kings, Illinois. There is a road ahead to finish getting things together and making it work, but I think we can make it happen. Somewhere in the future I will not be working for the man anymore but will be my own boss, it's been a long time getting to this point but I am super excited right now that we are getting so close.

Wish us luck and if your in the area stop by to see us and what we are putting together. Also if your into bikes remember, repair, refurbish, or restore, let us help make your dream bike become a reality...

Oh yeah, only 10 minutes from the DZ, can you say lunch jumps!
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Since your into old triumphs I have to give you a bit of a tease. I have an old customer that used to be a Moto Guzzi dealer and has the entire line up plus a couple Triumphs on his floor still from the 70's. He wont sell just one and has a huge inventory of parts to go with it. NIB parts from that era. I have not looked into it for a couple years to be sure it is still there but basically last I talked the kids were waiting for the old man to pass on to get rid off the stuff. Completely different business there that is manufacturing with little customer walk in and the stuff is just sitting there. Needs new rubber. Tires, hoses, fuel lines, ect. But these have no miles on them. Sitting in the same line as the were 40 years ago when he put them on display.

Good luck btw!
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

I operate a small custom paint shop. I have been painting Bikes, Cars, Airplanes , and anything that will sit still long enough to spray for over 35 years. If you need any speciality painting pm me. Good luck with your new business venture. It can be very rewarding.

Congrats man. Good luck with the business.

I was supposed to sign a lease on a 5000 sq ft. showroom on Tuesday, but the guy signed the building to someone else on Monday. >:(

I suppose I could have cut my jumping short at the St. Patty day boogie, come home a day early and done it, but what fun would that be?

So now Im back looking at buildings so if I see a nice one for sale I may grab it.