JohnMitchell

Pie question

Hi John,
There are No Rules, Pie, Beer or otherwise! If there exists a rule it is "Jungle Rules!!" (Period) Go ask Gloria Dorosko about pie jobs!! 1984 or there abouts (most of the people reading this post weren't even born yet!) Scare-us-valley I was just walking back to the packing area by the pool and there was Gloria's rig!! Jan Stone and someone else tried to pie Dr. Dan Polatch for some milestone jump and he ducked. Gloria's BRAND NEW V-5 SILVER,BLACK AND RED VECTOR AND I MEAN BRAND NEW!! got the pie!! Steam came out from under her collar, there was a blue flame in her eyes and bolts of lightning came from her voice!! Needless to say, she was one pissed off woman! All because of "PIE!!" If ya' wanna get pied, oh well that's your thing. Just remember that if you're the agressor in a pie job, "Paybacks are a Bitch!!" My retaliatory weapon of choice is a #8 Cast Iron Skillet!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

JohnMitchell

Yeah, I think the one Pie rule is "don't f-up someone's gear." >:(

I also got a pie while carrying one of my toddlers. I stopped, set down the kid, moved away and just stood there.:S:D

I guess I'll just really, really keep my mouth shut next time. [:/]

Hey since it was the 6th time you got a milestone jump...... I think 6 pies are in order there John..

JohnMitchell

Yeah, I think the one Pie rule is "don't f-up someone's gear." >:(

Last time I got pied I (inadvertently) messed that one up for the folks waiting with melting plates of whipped cream. I landed, dropped my gear in the hangar for my packer, took my jumpsuit off (it was crazy hot) and was holding the jumpsuit when I walked back out of the hangar. I then proceeded to get in a lengthy discussion with someone, who suddenly pulled her camera out. At about the exact same moment, someone without a pie grabbed the jumpsuit out of my hands... and I got hit. They finally got tired of waiting for me to go set the jumpsuit down. :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

I then proceeded to get in a lengthy discussion with someone, who suddenly pulled her camera out. At about the exact same moment, someone without a pie grabbed the jumpsuit out of my hands... and I got hit. They finally got tired of waiting for me to go set the jumpsuit down. :D:D

Keeping the victim honoree distracted is a tough job. And then trying to not get hit with collateral damage.:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

monkycndo

***I then proceeded to get in a lengthy discussion with someone, who suddenly pulled her camera out. At about the exact same moment, someone without a pie grabbed the jumpsuit out of my hands... and I got hit. They finally got tired of waiting for me to go set the jumpsuit down. :D:D

Keeping the victim honoree distracted is a tough job. And then trying to not get hit with collateral damage.:)

This one time . . at the farm . . . well he's still mad at me.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

tigra

I did not realize 100 was a pie-able offense! I got a hug and a free pack job on my 100th, and I bought beer! :)

This is the reason I was totally taken by surprise when I got one for my 50th/B-license jump! (although I did buy beer after)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

JohnMitchell

***I did not realize 100 was a pie-able offense! I got a hug and a free pack job on my 100th, and I bought beer! :)

We didn't pie on 100's when I made mine. And I sure didn't get a hug or pack job. Only students had packers back then.:D

The guy packing for me back then was an enabler for sure ........ :D I took a little grief for it from my friends but it sure was nice having someone else break in that brand new gear for the first 50 jumps or so!B|

tigra

I took a little grief for it from my friends but it sure was nice having someone else break in that brand new gear for the first 50 jumps or so!B|

:D

We didn't have Zero-P material back then either. New gear wasn't that hard to pack. :)
F-111 canopies: You started out with hard openings and soft landings. Then those 2 properties would reverse themselves over the next 500 jumps.:P

JohnMitchell

F-111 canopies: You started out with hard openings and soft landings. Then those 2 properties would reverse themselves over the next 500 jumps.:P

:D:D:D:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.