skydivecat

How NOT to get a girl in bed

skydivecat

+100 McSwervy!

I agree with a mix of both Vader and Kallend.

I want a guy I can have fun with, be playful with, go do stuff with (in and out of bed), be goofy and laugh with. I also want someone I can talk to, be real with, and rely on as a partner... Anyone know someone like that??? B|

Aren't they all taken? Sure seems that way. [:/]
Always be kinder than you feel.

I married him :)Edit to add: we were both in our late 40's, both divorced, both skydivers, we even lived in the same city -- they're out there, they really are.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

kallend

Writing as an old guy, my experience has been that as women get more mature they become less and less interested in the "jock" aspect of men, and more an more interested in having a partner who can hold an intelligent conversation, be supportive as needed, and share activities that involve both parties (both in and out of bed). The brain is the most potent sex organ.

That's HOT:$

wolfriverjoe

***I'd be more impressed if a guy picked up the check. :P

Seriously, that is douchey as hell. I'm so not impressed with gym rat dudes and stuff like that. Reminds me of an ex.

You wanna impress me? Go to the friggin' library. Read a book. Don't look at yourself in the mirror and flex when you think I'm not looking.

I used to date a guy who would send serious face selfies when he was out on bike rides or at work. I told him when I ditched him shortly thereafter he's too in love with himself and doesn't take good pictures. :D

Did you respond to his video?

A friend who loves books posted a thing on FB that she would be far more likely to respond to a guy in a bookstore offering to buy her a book than a guy in a bar offering to buy a drink.

Hmmm. I may have to try that.

And maybe the guy in the video is just looking for a girl as shallow as he is. :)

People hang out in bookstores to try to hook up. The Fairless Hills, PA Barnes & Noble at lunch hour is a riot. :D:D:D

I've never had a guy offer to buy me a book but I know I'd politely decline. I decline drinks from strangers as well since they're usually old men, tadpoles or guys with wedding rings. :|

skydivecat

+100 McSwervy!

I agree with a mix of both Vader and Kallend.

I want a guy I can have fun with, be playful with, go do stuff with (in and out of bed), be goofy and laugh with.I also want someone I can talk to, be real with, and rely on as a partner... Anyone know someone like that??? B|

See attached. It's a personal favorite of mine. :)

Amazon

Writing as an old guy, my experience has been that as women get more mature they become less and less interested in the "jock" aspect of men, and more an more interested in having a partner who can hold an intelligent conversation, be supportive as needed, and share activities that involve both parties (both in and out of bed). The brain is the most potent sex organ.

That's HOT:$

I'm currently reading " A Billion Wicked Thoughts: What the Internet Tells Us About Sexual Relationships" by Ogi Ogas and Sai Gaddam and this is probably more true than many people care to admit. I'm about halfway through and it's absolutely fascinating.
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation

The most bugging thing is: if you have to do it, why in hell- why!- would you place your damn camera right in front of that struct, so that it pretty much cover you and all you see is a weight bar going up and down?!?
STUDY YOUR DAMN FRAME!
That's all.
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.

wmw999

Hey, at least he wasn't doing curls at the squat rack :):D

Wendy P.

I saw this!

:D
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

LuckyMcSwervy

***I thought about that actually before I posted, and decided it was too funny not to share:ph34r:

edited to add: He is probably getting off on how much attention he is getting anyway. So really, I did him a favor :)

That's what I was thinking! :ph34r:

206 views, and probably 182 of them have been from us, and he's looked at it a couple dozen times just to check out his own awesomeness! >:(:ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

******I thought about that actually before I posted, and decided it was too funny not to share:ph34r:

edited to add: He is probably getting off on how much attention he is getting anyway. So really, I did him a favor :)

That's what I was thinking! :ph34r:

206 views, and probably 182 of them have been from us, and he's looked at it a couple dozen times just to check out his own awesomeness! >:(:ph34r:

It was the slow motion money shot type editing that really keeps me going back so I'm like 200 of those views. :)

NOT :P:D

skydivecat

I thought about that actually before I posted, and decided it was too funny not to share:ph34r:

Let him know I shared the link to the video to the gay guys:ph34r:

LuckyMcSwervy

Let this be a lesson to the skydiver boys. Don't send douchey "me me me me look at meeeeeeeeeeeee" videos. :)

I do enjoy his daily missives from the Gym. This is the usual tenor of his posts....

"This morning I saw Hottie McHotterson, Mayor of Hottviille in the weight room. It’s been a while since I’ve seen him. …..Not that I’ve been marking the days off on my “Big Guns of the Navy” calendar or anything… Anyhoo, I said to him, “I feel like it’s been a while since I’ve seen you.” He said, “It has! Yeah, thanks for bringing that up! (and smiles). He said he’s had a hard time making it in due to work, but he wanted me to be on point to make sure he keeps coming in. I said, “Sure, I can call you every morning and scream: WHERE ARE YOU???” He laughed… Later I realized, it would be so much easier if I could just roll over and nudge him to go to the gym with me. Maybe I’ll suggest that to him tomorrow."

Amazon

***Let this be a lesson to the skydiver boys. Don't send douchey "me me me me look at meeeeeeeeeeeee" videos. :)

I do enjoy his daily missives from the Gym. This is the usual tenor of his posts....

"This morning I saw Hottie McHotterson, Mayor of Hottviille in the weight room. It’s been a while since I’ve seen him. …..Not that I’ve been marking the days off on my “Big Guns of the Navy” calendar or anything… Anyhoo, I said to him, “I feel like it’s been a while since I’ve seen you.” He said, “It has! Yeah, thanks for bringing that up! (and smiles). He said he’s had a hard time making it in due to work, but he wanted me to be on point to make sure he keeps coming in. I said, “Sure, I can call you every morning and scream: WHERE ARE YOU???” He laughed… Later I realized, it would be so much easier if I could just roll over and nudge him to go to the gym with me. Maybe I’ll suggest that to him tomorrow."

THAT is funny!! Sense of humor is good!! :D

skydivecat

Scary thought, what if mr. meathead thinks that minus his 50 some odd views of it the rest is really me! B|

maybe i should have thought this thru better!:D

You don't really think that you're the only one he sent that link to, do you? :S:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

skydivecat

HA, no. i'm sure he sent it to any girl in his phone. whats really sad is the fact that he does this implies to me that it has worked for him, at least once, in the past...

Did you watch his other ones????

The fastest man in the world one... predictive????
:ph34r:

oldwomanc6

:D:D
206... 182... calculated like a true skydiver.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke