Tink1717

Game of Thrones : Damn it....

It would be really cool if Sansa finally showed a little spine and did it herself ......... She had her hands on the cup ......

+1

Probably the knight she befriended did it. But they'll still blame Tyrian. Poor guy.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

My wife and I have read all the books. We still look forward to watching the show because it is very well done.
They stay very true to the written story with only minor changes.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI

I don't think the book ever says straight out who did it. It does allude to who may have been behind it.

The Hounds fight scene in the tavern when Arya gets Needle back is one of my 4 or 5 favorite scenes. So far. There's one comming up that I really hope they do well, when Tyrion says goodby to his father.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

There's one comming up that I really hope they do well, when Tyrion says goodby to his father

Do tell......
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.

Tink1717

There's one comming up that I really hope they do well, when Tyrion says goodby to his father

Do tell......

No spoilers from me. At least not on purpose.

But now we've got a better idea of who (whom?) may be responsible for Joffery's death.

We didn't see anything of the Bolton Bastard or Theon (Reek) in this episode. The Bastard makes Joffery look like an amature. He's even worse in the books. Not some one you want your sister to bring home.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

oldwomanc6

It's not easy being drunk all the time, everyone would do it if were easy. ---Tyrion Lannister

I might yet kill you, but . . . I would miss you when I do. . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

https://www.facebook.com/...?v=10202297121098479

My wife made me watch this. Whoever did this has way too much time on their hands.

Too funny.:)

Niki1

I don't think the book ever says straight out who did it. It does allude to who may have been behind it.

Actually, they do come straight out and tell you who actually killed Jeoffry in the book. He admits it. It's towards the end of book 5 though (the last book).

I won't give any of it away though. You'll have to read the book or wait for it to show up in the show... :P
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

jgoose71

***I don't think the book ever says straight out who did it. It does allude to who may have been behind it.

Actually, they do come straight out and tell you who actually killed Jeoffry in the book. He admits it. It's towards the end of book 5 though (the last book).

I won't give any of it away though. You'll have to read the book or wait for it to show up in the show... :P

When I read it, I wasn't taking anythin he said without corrobruation (sp). I think now that he probably did do it.

Martin leaves a lot of unresolved points but the story keeps going. Who sent the guy to kill Brandon with Tyrions knife? That set up a small shit storm but was it ever revialed? I may have missed it.
Louis D Brandeis

Niki1

Much like in real life.. you don't always get all of your riddles and mysteries solved ... I like the way that Martin does that, because it really pisses off the people with OCD that NEED to have all of their ducks in a row.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome