Sebazz1

My three hole punch rocks!!

I'd never read it before today. I have to agree with the consensus--one of the best thread's ever!

The first post, steve1's paper-shredder post, and Sunny's canned-air posts are my favorite. :D

I realize I'm Jamie-came-lately here, but I couldn't bare for this thread to go down in history without my contribution. B|

Quoted for posterity, just in case...

*Edited for spelling & grammar.

Look out, here comes an s. Maybe it's bare-assed.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Dave, that is a seriously excellent three hole punch. We have a similair one in our document center. I think it was Bill V that said waaaaaay earlier in the thread, that world problems aside, people really don't realize the huge importance of well perforated sheets of paper that are properly aligned. I still have my hole punch and I use it every day at least once. Of all my office tools, pens, clips, post-it's you name it... I have a bond with my 3 hole punch. It even has this little hitch that takes experience to properly execute the punching down that only I know of becuase of my knowledge and ability to use it / touch it just right. 9 years now as a corporate paralegal and no-else's minute books are as sweet and organized as mine are ;);)...

Much love and three hole respect...

B|B| Seb

I must say, this is some serious 3 hole punch action. But with that said, it has a little too much of an industrial feel to it. Its like the 80's craze of industrial lofts with no bathroom. They look good from afar, but would you bring a date to it.

So Dave, would you bring a date to your 3 hole punch?

As I said, it's not only beautiful but also functional, and the hot, short, red-haired, 26-year-old sitting next to me says it's sexy. :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I must say, this is some serious 3 hole punch action. But with that said, it has a little too much of an industrial feel to it. Its like the 80's craze of industrial lofts with no bathroom. They look good from afar, but would you bring a date to it.

So Dave, would you bring a date to your 3 hole punch?

As I said, it's not only beautiful but also functional, and the hot, short, red-haired, 26-year-old sitting next to me says it's sexy. :P

Blues,
Dave

Pictures?? :)

The redhead...not the three hole punch! :P:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My 3 hole punch is better than your three hole punch, but due to security reasons I can't take a picture of it.

I don't want to make any of you jealous witha pic of my three hole punch....:P

It is shiny,black, and can get the job done with the first try...:D:ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

My 3 hole punch is better than your three hole punch, but due to security reasons I can't take a picture of it.

Are you really talking about a three hole punch?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Are you really talking about a three hole punch?

Yes, of course i am:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

To everybody that has made fun of inferior three holers,

Please refrain from making fun of the less fortunate weaker plastic cousins that we have. They can't help how they were manufactured they are often conceived by uncaring, overbearing foreign companies. While we can often punch perfect holes at a far greater rate of efficency we try to keep a level head about it, and not become the office Gods we know we are.
And thank you to all you use us properly with the smooth fluid motion we have all come to love. Not those quick jerks that often bind or punchers.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
White paper and many holes.

The thor of hole punches,
Swiftntrue.
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

wait, are there ANY boobie posts in this thread? if not, what are its attributes?

Another use for a three hole punch...granted, only one of the three holes is used for the punching....;)

And can I just say. NICE. ;) nothing like a nice piercing to make great tits look even better.

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Every time this thread pops up like a 50 jump freeflyer, it makes me laugh. This has been around for a LONG time.

That's my new favorite simile. :D Somehow I managed to miss it in previous readings of this thread.

Still love it. And still love this thread. Bumping because Bonfire needs it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Every time this thread pops up like a 50 jump freeflyer, it makes me laugh. This has been around for a LONG time.

That's my new favorite simile. :D Somehow I managed to miss it in previous readings of this thread.

Still love it. And still love this thread. Bumping because Bonfire needs it.

I started to smile when I saw this thread again. I'm glad you bumped it.:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1