Rookie120

Passport application

Has anybody recently applied for a passport? How long is the wait? Seems some are 3-4 and some others are 10-12 weeks. Just wondering how long some on here had to wait.

I applied for my english one.I found actually going to Dc where all the consolates are makes the process speedier. It took Brandy a couple of months to get her passport via mail
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I got mine last year and it took 8 weeks. But it maybe a little longer now because of the big back up problems they are having. I know here in Florida if you need a passport right away and have a plane ticket to travel within 2 weeks you can go to Miami and get one that day. Each state maybe different though. :)

Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

yeah it takes a minute to get a passport, they have to make sure you have no outstanding warrants, that youre not on trial for anything, check with the I.R.S. that you dont owe your uncle sam his pound of flesh$$$$, that you have no overdue local and state tax, how long your cock is........... and a fucking partridge in a pear tree.

now, you can expedite the passport process but, you will have to do the leg work yourself. like go get a form from the police stating youre a good citizen. a form from the I.R.S. and local tax assesors(if you own anything) that states you've been thoroughly raped and still in fact bleeding from the ass. and a couple other things. all of these things which cost you money and time running all over fucking hell and back twice cause you got(read paid) for the wrong form the first time.

then finally when you have given them your first born child, and your left arm and right ball.

you better have a very good fucking reason that you need a passport quickly, otherwise all the shit you just did was for nothing because now they are suspicious that you are trying to flee the country.

so the hard way, passport in about three days.

the chillin, no stress, cool as the other side of the pillow method about 10-16 weeks.

federal workers are not in a hurry to do any mutherfucking thing. especially get you a passport in a timely fashion. they got a break they gotta take every 15 minutes and a paid holiday every other day.

:)

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Has anybody recently applied for a passport? How long is the wait? Seems some are 3-4 and some others are 10-12 weeks. Just wondering how long some on here had to wait.

Mine came in six weeks.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

pay the extra money and get it quick...then there's no question. I live near SF, so could go to the passport office and get mine in 24 hours. Add a couple of FedEx overnights and you can be back and forth in a week. Costs about $100 extra, but it's nice to have more of an idea what to expect rather than not have any idea how long it will actually take.

-S

Here, if you pay the $250.00 you'll have it in a few days... Each State might be different though, as already stated.

Same in Texas...

You can get it in 72 hrs. for a first time, or same day for a renewal...costs a bit extra and you have to show airline reservation or some such thing leaving in 7 days or less.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Judging by the fact post #15 is missing, I suspect that moron was the one who resurrected this ancient thread.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.