iluvtofly

Who do you want to bang from DZ.com?

No problem but remember... if you get a stripper pole, the 6" stripper stiletto shoes are required footwear. :P

I totally couldn't even stand up in those damn shoes!!!! And I'm a high heels girl, too!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, once you learn to walk the walk, heel height won't be a problem. :P In fact, this could be a great learning opportunity.
Maybe if your good, the other two will let you fly video on this one.

Incidentally, I can't put my finger on it, but I'd swear that reading the Bonfire has actually brightened my otherwise dreary work day today. Anyone else had their day mysteriously brightened here today? B|;):ph34r:
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

No problem but remember... if you get a stripper pole, the 6" stripper stiletto shoes are required footwear. :P

I totally couldn't even stand up in those damn shoes!!!! And I'm a high heels girl, too!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, once you learn to walk the walk, heel height won't be a problem. :P In fact, this could be a great learning opportunity.

Incidentally, I can't put my finger on it, but I'd swear that reading the Bonfire has actually brightened my otherwise dreary work day today. Anyone else had their day mysteriously brightened here today? B|;):ph34r:

I know my day perked up ....:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

The List (so far):
Edible lotions (as much as we can get our hands on)
Guitar
Kilt
Hotel Room
Massage Table
strobe lights
items to tie up one another (hand cuffs, ropes, etc)
masks
a surprise (item to be named later...)
Safe Word
Stripper Pole
Paddle
Whip

No mention of video camera and cameraman/woman/tripod
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Well something perked up ;););):P:P
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

Well something perked up ;););):P:P

Are you sayiong that she should be weary of shower and closet doors?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

**BUMPED** because I will NOT be implicated in killing the best thread of the spring season.

(But secrety because, as titillating as the last two pages have been, I'm a bit vexed that only two of 13 people mentioned on MY LIST {clicky} bothered to respond. Well, o.k, 2 1/2 of them.)
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I wasn't even on his list. :o

I have lost track of who is on what list....

I dont even know who started the whole thing....
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

ssshhhhhhhh***tttt!!!! >:( Damn Gimp! I was hoping she wouldn't notice. [:/]

Sorry. :( A tragic omission on my part:

Alright. The List 2.0:

1) avalonwings
2) d_squared
3) DangerRoo (possibly with a secondary Roo Wrangler and a helmet)
4) iluvtofly
5) ladyskydiver
6) missg8tordivr
7) [Entry Stricken] to prevent a certain dirty blonde from getting an even more swelled head
8) [Entry Stricken] to do likewise for a certain dirty redhead
9) kmills0705: minus the baggy rented jumpsuit in the new, less complimentary avatar
With or without the baggy rented jumpsuit. I'm over it.
10) VanillaSkyGirl: inspired by her "mature" new attitude
11) jumpingjunkie81: complete with post-beach perspiration and tanning oil...or puddin'
12) fireballgrl: despite the fact that our delightful PM exchange stopped as soon as she saw my picture. (Ouch.:()
13) Poe62: if she can forgive my tragic oversight [EDIT]............and complete with post-match puddin'

*Numbers are organizational and do not indicate rank or preference

Yes. Any or ALL at once.
(Well, maybe not all at this point, they don't make a blue pill that strong, but any combination.)

You still haven't answered the question of who the 1/2 is. And now I'm curious. :D

Nevermind. I said "1/2" because she was one of the stricken entries, hence: halfway on the list. Besides, if I put her on now, she'd probably just be frightened. ;)

ssshhhhhhhh***tttt!!!! >:( Damn Gimp! I was hoping she wouldn't notice. [:/]

Sorry. :( A tragic omission on my part:

Alright. The List 2.0:

1) avalonwings
2) d_squared
3) DangerRoo (possibly with a secondary Roo Wrangler and a helmet)
4) iluvtofly
5) ladyskydiver
6) missg8tordivr
7) [Entry Stricken] to prevent a certain dirty blonde from getting an even more swelled head
8) [Entry Stricken] to do likewise for a certain dirty redhead
9) kmills0705: minus the baggy rented jumpsuit in the new, less complimentary avatar
With or without the baggy rented jumpsuit. I'm over it.
10) VanillaSkyGirl: inspired by her "mature" new attitude
11) jumpingjunkie81: complete with post-beach perspiration and tanning oil...or puddin'
12) fireballgrl: despite the fact that our delightful PM exchange stopped as soon as she saw my picture. (Ouch.:()
13) Poe62: if she can forgive my tragic oversight [EDIT]............and complete with post-match puddin'

*Numbers are organizational and do not indicate rank or preference

Yes. Any or ALL at once.
(Well, maybe not all at this point, they don't make a blue pill that strong, but any combination.)

I wasn't even on your list yet you gave me such a hard time. Funny!!!

:D
Always be kinder than you feel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You still haven't answered the question of who the 1/2 is. And now I'm curious.

Nevermind. I said "1/2" because she was one of the stricken entries, hence: halfway on the list. Besides, if I put her on now, she'd probably just be frightened. ;)

Are you REALLY sure? :D

In Reply To

You still haven't answered the question of who the 1/2 is. And now I'm curious.

Are you REALLY sure? :D

Is this me?

Always be kinder than you feel.

Is this me?

Do you want it to be......? ;)

:ph34r: