iluvtofly

Who do you want to bang from DZ.com?

*raises hand*

He owes me a direct comparison!:P;)B|:)

And an oral fixation... :)

You already have one of those.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Woohoo!!! Bolas is back in the Bonfire...[Laugh]

And Tammy, when I posted that I think I thoufght I was in my thread...lol...

But seeing how this is the bang therad I guess I will post my list ...well revised....liist...

The jello man...J after that pic you posted for an hour in the glory thread...how u doin'?

Mr typicalfish.... U have always been on my xmass list, but santa has not delivered my wish yet...[Angelic]

Then bgill (I think that is his user name) he doesn't post much anymore but hot is his middle name....

I think thbat will work for now....[Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

In no particular order, groups are not completely out of the question depending on who is in the group. :D

Girls:
LisaH
Kbordson
Deedy
LuckyMcSwervey
Jumpinjunkie81
DangerRoo
Micduran
Guppie01
Skymama
McBeth
Apollard24
Goofyjumper

Guys:
TypicalFish
Rastaricanair
Bolas
Normiss
Turtle
Divot
Gonzo
Spankedmunkey69
Skittles
Thanatos340

Holy hell! And I thought when I sent my list it was big... well it was at the time.

In no particular order, groups are not completely out of the question depending on who is in the group. :D

Girls:
LisaH
Kbordson
Deedy
LuckyMcSwervey
Jumpinjunkie81
DangerRoo
Micduran
Guppie01
Skymama
McBeth
Apollard24
Goofyjumper

Guys:
TypicalFish
Rastaricanair
Bolas
Normiss
Turtle
Divot
Gonzo
Spankedmunkey69
Skittles
Thanatos340

Holy hell! And I thought when I sent my list it was big... well it was at the time.

I think it was deedy... she seems sexually frustrated.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Girls:
LisaH
Kbordson
Deedy
LuckyMcSwervey
Jumpinjunkie81
DangerRoo
Micduran
Guppie01
Skymama
McBeth
Apollard24
Goofyjumper

Guys:
TypicalFish
Rastaricanair
Bolas
Normiss
Turtle
Divot
Gonzo
Spankedmunkey69
Skittles
Thanatos340

Like I would put myself on my own bang list....:P

and no, this isnt mine. I think last night I posted a list...it was all wine induced thou-...

I only had two glasses....:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Girls:
LisaH
Kbordson
Deedy
LuckyMcSwervey
Jumpinjunkie81
DangerRoo
Micduran
Guppie01
Skymama
McBeth
Apollard24
Goofyjumper

Guys:
TypicalFish
Rastaricanair
Bolas
Normiss
Turtle
Divot
Gonzo
Spankedmunkey69
Skittles
Thanatos340

and no, this isnt mine. I think last night I posted a list...it was all wine induced thou-...

Unless you thought that I would think that by putting your name down on your own list, you would be able to avoid being a suspect in creation of said list. But I knew that you would think that I wouldn't know that you would put your own name on your own list, therefore the logical decision is that you are the true creator of said list...:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Girls:
LisaH
Kbordson
Deedy
LuckyMcSwervey
Jumpinjunkie81
DangerRoo
Micduran
Guppie01
Skymama
McBeth
Apollard24
Goofyjumper

Guys:
TypicalFish
Rastaricanair
Bolas
Normiss
Turtle
Divot
Gonzo
Spankedmunkey69
Skittles
Thanatos340

Unless you thought that I would think that by putting your name down on your own list, you would be able to avoid being a suspect in creation of said list. But I knew that you would think that I wouldn't know that you would put your own name on your own list, therefore the logical decision is that you are the true creator of said list...:ph34r:

That is a good list but I am not into women so my list only has guys on it........;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Girls:
LisaH
Kbordson
Deedy
LuckyMcSwervey
Jumpinjunkie81
DangerRoo
Micduran
Guppie01
Skymama
McBeth
Apollard24
Goofyjumper

Guys:
TypicalFish
Rastaricanair
Bolas
Normiss
Turtle
Divot
Gonzo
Spankedmunkey69
Skittles
Thanatos340

That is a good list but I am not into women so my list only has guys on it........;)

I was going to try and do an extension of my previous post, but then decided I didn't want to make my head explode trying to figure it out.:D

Okay, secrets are no fun, so I'm coming clean!!!! :);)B|

Here is my list, probably not in its entirety, since I'm probably forgetting someone, but here ya go:

theonlyski (army boy with the big talk....bring it!) :P
hcsvader (dont even get me started! But I'm bringing a camera!) :D
kj126 (he's up ALL night long! among other reasons!) :$
darktreader (naked guy post whore glory post, plus he looks yummy in his avatar pics!) :P
dagimp (one word.... FUN! and another word I cant post on here!) :)
thanatos340 (needs to prove to me what men are really good for!) B|
gonzalesna (my newly aquired cabana boy/guarder of my body! BACK OFF LADIES, >:( IM NOT GIVIN HIM UP!!!!) :)bolas (owes me a direct comparison, among other things!) ;)
skittles (because he looks hot in his avatar pic and those sunglasses turn me on!) B|
typicalfish (for his naked guy post whore glory pic and I wanna wear that hat in his avatar!) :$
triplef (because he talks a big game... lets see if he can play it too!) :P
teigen (gotta show a newbie some love!) :)mazz, broke, and wildcard (yes, all at the same time, thank you!) :)

In any order... I'm not picky! :P>:(

"You have a dizzying intellect" "Wait till I get going!":P

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me.[sniff sniff]

It's nowhere near the truth, but nice nonetheless.:D

***In no particular order, groups are not completely out of the question depending on who is in the group. :D

Girls:
LisaH
Kbordson
Deedy
LuckyMcSwervey
Jumpinjunkie81
DangerRoo
Micduran
Guppie01
Skymama
McBeth
Apollard24
Goofyjumper

Guys:
TypicalFish
Rastaricanair
Bolas
Normiss
Turtle
Divot
Gonzo
Spankedmunkey69
Skittles
Thanatos340

Hell throw in the PM'er (as long as it's not a dude), and THAT'S the party of a lifetime!!

[EDITED TO ADD:] Wait, that would be 13F-10M. It's not quite even. We'll need a few more girls.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Anyone else care to spill the beans??

This is lunch hour entertainment for me. ;)

I know! Thank God for people who speak their mind and don't care what others think. Kudos to Jumpingjunkie81! B|

I was beginning to feel like I was in 7th grade homeroom, while the notes were being passed back and forth about who has a crush on whom...

theonlyski (army boy with the big talk....bring it!) :P
hcsvader (dont even get me started! But I'm bringing a camera!) :D
kj126 (he's up ALL night long! among other reasons!) :$
darktreader (naked guy post whore glory post, plus he looks yummy in his avatar pics!) :P
dagimp (one word.... FUN! and another word I cant post on here!) :)
thanatos340 (needs to prove to me what men are really good for!) B|
gonzalesna (my newly aquired cabana boy/guarder of my body! BACK OFF LADIES, >:( IM NOT GIVIN HIM UP!!!!) :)bolas (owes me a direct comparison, among other things!) ;)
skittles (because he looks hot in his avatar pic and those sunglasses turn me on!) B|
typicalfish (for his naked guy post whore glory pic and I wanna wear that hat in his avatar!) :$
triplef (because he talks a big game... lets see if he can play it too!) :P
teigen (gotta show a newbie some love!) :)mazz, broke, and wildcard (yes, all at the same time, thank you!) :)

In any order... I'm not picky! :P>:(

....... probably not in its entirety, since I'm probably forgetting someone, .......

Oh, you definitely are! :P
But since you put two probably's in one sentence, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the drunken doubt.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I admitted it a few pages back. ;)

Do you have to admit you posted something if you've already banged that person(s)?

I'm just thinking maybe that's why more people aren't fessing up... because it's already known.

I don't really want anyone to know who I'm banging/not banging. Too much drama. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

I admitted it a few pages back. ;)

Do you have to admit you posted something if you've already banged that person(s)?

I'm just thinking maybe that's why more people aren't fessing up... because it's already known.

I don't really want anyone to know who I'm banging/not banging. Too much drama. :)

No, you just want them to wonder, imagine and suspect. :P