Amazon

Post your Samurai/Lotus/Jedei

Ya,your right! Something about these old rags really gets me going. I've flown many parachutes in various ways, some unorthadox as well and am capable of getting really creative with flying them. Have you ever got a piece of gear skydiving related or not that you and the gear perform well together right from the start? That the gear was everything you thought it could be and more?

I had spoke to Brian last year about it. He and I have worked together in the past making parachutes. To reduce the costs, I ask Brian if he would supply the cut canopy and I would do the rest. I'm totally capable. He had some wierd thoughts, something about copying(which i really dont care about) and would rather me buy one of his latest achievements.

can't say i'v ever been that tuned into my gear. But then again i don't have that many jumps and that will probly come with time.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

So many of the jumps i've looked forward to flying the canopy. part of the learning and acceleration process for me is to go to the sky with tasks in mind to do with the canopy no matter what type of skydive.A big part of my passion for skydiving has and still is the parachute ride.

It's breaktime , yes. Surfing in the winter here kicks ass! Last year I accumulated several minor injuries doing both surfing and skydiving. If i'm in SoCal i'm as active as can be and don't give my body much rest. Left here for 4 weeks visiting people partly so i would heal up by being less active in the sports. Today was my first day back home and i was surfing over shallow reef with waves head high+. Ya I could hit the reef too hard and re-injure my feet. I could go for a rio then air railgrab and hyper extend my middle finger again, ya whatever. See,when the opportunity to play hard in these sports is there so am I ready and willing.

ya it would rock to have the money and experience to jump a bunch of different canopies. although it would be hard keep track of the way each one flys/dives/lands so i don't femur. lol

Mr. Viking, young rabbit! CrazyL's profound rules to live by: 1.Don't get injured, don't die. 2.Treat every skydive as a stunt,think of the disasterous possibilities, overcome the things that can injure you, overcome the things that can kill you, once thought through, go on with the wickedness! Rise to the occasion and get on with your bad self.

Got a few pics. couple of great in action prints. it's a good time to change canopies when i've saved money up for just that purpose. Buy new? Are you kidding me? i can buy a flight around the globe for less than that! For $2,000 I can go to sweet surf spot with hot chicks and good food for a month at least! Got 5 mains how many more do i need? The Alpha is the most retired. I have a friend that took his stilleto over 3,000 jumps! Some wings still perform well even with porosity. Some don't, like the Alpha.

well i got my demo Lotus 190 in this morning. I woke up with a big box sitting next to my bed (my brother had put it there for me)

Its the same 190 demo that Amazon had.
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=54475;
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=54476;

She packed up like a dream felt like it had about 300 jumps on it. It fit in my d-bag just perfectly dispite the bag being made for a 210 non-airlocked. I'm all set now gear wise for my week in eloy, and my cold is almost over!!!:)