theonlyski

Apparent iCloud hack

Allegedly a large list of celebrities have had their iCloud accounts hacked and there is a large number of their nudes all over the interwebs.

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/apple-icloud-hack-nude-photos-of-jennifer-lawrence-kate-upton-and-other-celebs-leaked-231791.html (not a link to the pictures)

[:/]
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

ryoder

TTIWWP >:(

Yeah, no... not posting them, nor am I gonna post links.

You could search "the fappening" for more info. Most of the sites carrying the pictures have deleted them already.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

ryoder

It's also possible that the "hack" was nothing of the sort, but instead something else entirely including but not limited to complete fabrication for the purposes of BS and LOLs.

The biggest tip off toward that would be the release date. A date which almost guarantees no statement would be forthcoming from Apple, but also has maximum impact in terms of it being able to fester on the internet since most people have a few minutes to read the articles and pass them on virally, while doing a few web searches for the images . . .
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***TTIWWP >:(

Agreed.

Would you (as a mod) prefer that I post nude pictures that were possibly released against the persons will on this forum?

Let me know.

theonlyski

******TTIWWP >:(

Agreed.
Would you (as a mod) prefer that I post nude pictures that were possibly released against the persons will on this forum?
Let me know.

1) There is no proof the most questionable of the photos are legitimate to begin with.
2) There is no rule against providing links to them.
3) So do you, as a user, believe all of the "sick and twisted" photos shown elsewhere on this forum were taken and released with the with the express consent of the subject?

Would it be a "classy" thing to do to any user of this site who normally isn't in the public eye? Well, no, and we'd absolutely be against that. However, these are people who have chosen to be in the public eye. It's what they do for a living.

Why do you believe this case is any different than any other news story about public figures we link to?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Andy9o8

I'm horrified that pics of my butt might go viral.

It's not the PICS you need to worry about . . . Ewwwe . . . your butt went viral!!!!

B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

SkyDekker

***Worst part of all this is most guys haven't realized their slim chances to get their GF/SO to pose for them just hit zero.

Why have her pose nude when I can get on the internet and see everybody else's GF/SO nude?

Kinda like "the devil you know" kinda thing . . . unless she wants to help you out while you do - that's different though.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun