Conundrum

Massaging the prostate?

Wow, sounds like you really know your shit...

Whomever owns the rectum in which your finger resides is one lucky guy...

:P

It's simple ladies: When in bed with your man, or even just orally pleasing him, when he's getting close to orgasm, gently take a (lubed) finger and stick it in his... *ahem*.... rectum, and do the 'come here' motion toward you, rubbing against the prostate directly. It's as simple as that. When he comes, if done right, his orgasm can be mindblowing. It really is quite a neat trick.

Marry me. Now.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

In my opinion, it's just like it is with women, a subtle combination of partner, technique, and comfort level...

That being said, PHEW, done the right way it will take you some time to unstick your eyeballs from the back of your head...
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Had it done. Hated it.

It's better just having the perineum massaged...

What did you hate about it?

And OrangeJumper... not even willing to try? How come?

Like I said, it just doesn't seem appealing to me. I will say that I'm willing to try just about anything but I don't know about that.

The Original Cabana Boy!

Are you insecure with your sexuality and think it's gay?

Now why'd you have to go there?

I dunno, a lot of times it seems that a guy gets squimish with this kind of thing because they automatically think "omg gay gay GAY!" *shurg*

There's nothing gay about experimenting with your partner and having a good time, unless of course, you're both guys. :D

I don't understand anyone not wanting to try new things if it was probably going to mean MORE pleasure. B| Comfort level is what it is all about. You wouldn't exactly try it with a NEW lover but why not roll it out and give it a try if in love and relaxed. Sex takes time and opportunity to relax enough to get in that mindblowing groove. I'd try it. :)
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

There were several things. First might have been that she was 6'1" and had a finger this big.
<----------------------------------------------------------->

Next, it might have been that it was unexpected. She just rammed it in there.

Third - fingernails.

Fourth - she just kept searching around.

After a few seconds I just told her to stop. What can I say? I simply didn't like it, and don't care to try it again.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Did anyone else think "Ouch!" when they saw that this thread was on fire? Flames just shouldn't get too close to some things! :D

Blues,
Dave

Estoy de acuerdo con esto.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

But why though? Does it make you uncomfortable? Are you insecure with your sexuality and think it's gay? Do you think it will hurt?

Answers, I need answers! :D

Hahahahaha!:D:D:D Well, Dr Ruth:D, do I think it would hurt......um, yes! Not to mention I just think it's kind of gross, actually extremely gross! I mean seriously, your asking this to a person that get's disgusted by women farting.:D:D Do you really think I would be cool with some girl milking my prostate?:D:D:D

BTW, I'm very secure with my sexuality. It just doesn't appeal to me at all.

The Original Cabana Boy!

There were several things. First might have been that she was 6'1" and had a finger this big.
<----------------------------------------------------------->

Next, it might have been that it was unexpected. She just rammed it in there.

Third - fingernails.

Fourth - she just kept searching around.

After a few seconds I just told her to stop. What can I say? I simply didn't like it, and don't care to try it again.

Ah, well that's understandable. A bad experience often makes people weary of trying something again, especially when it comes to sex.

When you have someone you can trust with that type of thing, you may want to give it a second chance. It might just be worth it. :)

Are you insecure with your sexuality and think it's gay?

Now why'd you have to go there?

I dunno, a lot of times it seems that a guy gets squimish with this kind of thing because they automatically think "omg gay gay GAY!" *shurg*

There's nothing gay about experimenting with your partner and having a good time, unless of course, you're both guys. :D

If by chance I get arouse by some else say...sucking my big toe, I dont get all hung up about weather or not I may be a foot freak. I just go with it. Same applies to the rest of my body