promise5

To early to talk about Fitz??

wayneflorida

***Noooo thongs!!!!
I need mind bleach!!!!

It's kilts!! Not things!! Guys should NEVER wear a thong

I hate my phones auto correct !!

Me thinks you need to toughen up some before you get to Fitz.:D:D

Don't worry. Fitzgerald has a way of initiating the uninitiated. They never go back home the same. >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

promise5

:opeople are mean?

No, not mean.... Free spirited on the other hand.... these folks just like to have a good time. The only rule is no cameras after dark. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

promise5

Noooo thongs!!!!
I need mind bleach!!!!

What about Flip Flops or Sandals?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ryoder

***I'm going to be hiding in my camper by 9. With ear plugs.

That makes it easier to sneak up on you.>:(

Shhh - hush!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

promise5

Noooo thongs!!!!
I need mind bleach!!!!

The auto correct spell checker[:/] I'm thinking that may be the new normal, the dz.com resident spelling nazi must going :S. I'm sure our techno wizards know what's going on.

So your able to log on to the www from your phone. :o

Can you talk on the thing the same time your logged on? Or does that take two phones:|
One Jump Wonder

promise5

I'm going to be hiding in my camper by 9. With ear plugs.

Do you have a blindfold you wear to keep the sun from waking you up early thirty. Your going to have some serious jet lag.:)

Me bad, I'm sorry.[:/]

No I'm not, Yes I am, No I'm not.[:/]

Sounds like Fitz will be a great boogie. Enjoy!
One Jump Wonder

Krip

***I'm going to be hiding in my camper by 9. With ear plugs.

Do you have a blindfold you wear to keep the sun from waking you up early thirty. Your going to have some serious jet lag.:)

Me bad, I'm sorry.[:/]

No I'm not, Yes I am, No I'm not.[:/]

Sounds like Fitz will be a great boogie. Enjoy!

It always has been in the past.

You'll need damn good earplugs to hide the morning after flybys.
THOSE will rattle and shake the whole camping area.
When done properly.

I wonder if we could find a twin radial to fly over early am to wake us up and get loads rotating?!?!?!?!
:D:D:D

Yes to radials and running LOW over the field, gear UP and THROTTLED...:) AND preferably ATTACHED to a DC-3...;) which would then Hit The Flight Line !!! you don't have to fly it to 13 Five...price it and charge, according to " 30 minutes of Climb " ....then she turns to jump run, as long as it's above 10 grand....:o and everybody gets OUT!!! Toss a few tandems on every load... with special 50 or 100 Dollar Upcharge for The Nostalgia...having those extra funds applied to defraying some of the Ferry Fees...:P IF i'm a tandem customer and/or a "bucket lister " expecting to make just One jump.... I think I WOULD pay a premium to MAKE that skydive Outta a venerable DC 3....:oB| jus' sayin' :)

jimmytavino

Yes to radials and running LOW over the field, gear UP and THROTTLED...:) AND preferably ATTACHED to a DC-3...;) which would then Hit The Flight Line !!! you don't have to fly it to 13 Five...price it and charge, according to " 30 minutes of Climb " ....then she turns to jump run, as long as it's above 10 grand....:o and everybody gets OUT!!! Toss a few tandems on every load... with special 50 or 100 Dollar Upcharge for The Nostalgia...having those extra funds applied to defraying some of the Ferry Fees...:P IF i'm a tandem customer and/or a "bucket lister " expecting to make just One jump.... I think I WOULD pay a premium to MAKE that skydive Outta a venerable DC 3....:oB| jus' sayin' :)

I like your planB|
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

***Yes to radials and running LOW over the field, gear UP and THROTTLED...:) AND preferably ATTACHED to a DC-3...;) which would then Hit The Flight Line !!! you don't have to fly it to 13 Five...price it and charge, according to " 30 minutes of Climb " ....then she turns to jump run, as long as it's above 10 grand....:o and everybody gets OUT!!! Toss a few tandems on every load... with special 50 or 100 Dollar Upcharge for The Nostalgia...having those extra funds applied to defraying some of the Ferry Fees...:P IF i'm a tandem customer and/or a "bucket lister " expecting to make just One jump.... I think I WOULD pay a premium to MAKE that skydive Outta a venerable DC 3....:oB| jus' sayin' :)

I like your planB|

+1

Beware this is how the secrete of LP got out.:|

How many jumpers can you all handle/hr before you hit critical mass. We all know jumpers like to whine if manifest gets backed up.:)
The last time we were at LP we had a practice session for the cock choir. There was one song that mentioned the "3". I over heard one of the younger ones ask his buddy what a "3" was.[:/]:o:D.

Might want to include a pic and a short history lesson about the dc3/c47. For the tandems and peeps that haven't been around as long as some of you more experienced jumper.[:/]

I'm sure Spence is a pro at setting this up. Or he wouldn't be still doing it.;) Don't worry be happy, I'm sorry to disappoint you all :S but I have a prior commitment and won't be able to attend.;)

Now i just have to remember what my prior commitment was.:$;)
One Jump Wonder

Krip

******Yes to radials and running LOW over the field, gear UP and THROTTLED...:) AND preferably ATTACHED to a DC-3...;) which would then Hit The Flight Line !!! you don't have to fly it to 13 Five...price it and charge, according to " 30 minutes of Climb " ....then she turns to jump run, as long as it's above 10 grand....:o and everybody gets OUT!!! Toss a few tandems on every load... with special 50 or 100 Dollar Upcharge for The Nostalgia...having those extra funds applied to defraying some of the Ferry Fees...:P IF i'm a tandem customer and/or a "bucket lister " expecting to make just One jump.... I think I WOULD pay a premium to MAKE that skydive Outta a venerable DC 3....:oB| jus' sayin' :)

I like your planB|

+1

Beware this is how the secrete of LP got out.:|

How many jumpers can you all handle/hr before you hit critical mass. We all know jumpers like to whine if manifest gets backed up.:)
The last time we were at LP we had a practice session for the cock choir. There was one song that mentioned the "3". I over heard one of the younger ones ask his buddy what a "3" was.[:/]:o:D.

Might want to include a pic and a short history lesson about the dc3/c47. For the tandems and peeps that haven't been around as long as some of you more experienced jumper.[:/]

I'm sure Spence is a pro at setting this up. Or he wouldn't be still doing it.;) Don't worry be happy, I'm sorry to disappoint you all :S but I have a prior commitment and won't be able to attend.;)

Now i just have to remember what my prior commitment was.:$;)

Didn't we have something planned?>:(

Consider yourself lucky, every time I go anywhere I have to watch my back because people are threatening to tie me to a pole and cover me with things that aren't very appealing.

Of course, that's if I didn't learn of their plans at Fitz, steal their stash and use some of it against the leader of the pack.:)

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

Consider yourself lucky, every time I go anywhere I have to watch my back because people are threatening to tie me to a pole and cover me with things that aren't very appealing.

Of course, that's if I didn't learn of their plans at Fitz, steal their stash and use some of it against the leader of the pack.:)

one of these days................................
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

***Consider yourself lucky, every time I go anywhere I have to watch my back because people are threatening to tie me to a pole and cover me with things that aren't very appealing.

one of these days................................

POW! Right in the kisser! :ph34r: