virgin-burner

circumcision..!?

skymama

How? Can you feel the difference during intercourse or something???

There's more to sexual relations than just intercourse. ;)

(Can't believe I'm asking this)

Once fully erect, other than the nerve ending difference, aren't they the same looks wise?

The difference is seen when flaccid and semi hard, right?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bolas

How? Can you feel the difference during intercourse or something???

There's more to sexual relations than just intercourse. ;)

(Can't believe I'm asking this)

Once fully erect, other than the nerve ending difference, aren't they the same looks wise?

The difference is seen when flaccid and semi hard, right?

skymommy probably was with some nasty ass basterd that didnt knew how to wash his dick and she gagged when she sucked him; that doesnt really have anything to do with circumcision or not, but personal hygene..

of course, that is only my imagination. women that dont take good care of themselves are quite nasty too! :|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Visually, and also for oral sex, a circumcised penis is more appealing for me and for most of the American ladies I've had conversations with on the subject. I'm sure it's just a cultural thing based off what we're used to.

And, just for the record, I was married to a man who was uncut, so it's not like I'm basing my opinion on a one night fling with an dirty guy. :S He kept himself very clean.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

oldwomanc6

***Glad to hear your opinion on the whole matter. :)
I never heard any complaints. . .

Of course, we men don't listen, right? :D

Most of us don't have any say in how our partners show up. Most men don't do anything to change how they are as adults, either way (although I did know one man, who was circumcised as an adult, and the results weren't nearly as elegant as if his parents had made that choice), and he said it was very painful, the worst he had ever encountered.

Why am I the only gal to comment? Seems out of character for the usual females here.

Here, I'll add another female opinion to the pile.

I prefer uncircumcised. The foreskin has a purpose beyond just the extra sensation for the guy. It also helps to trap in moisture and lubrication so that things aren't drying out with each thrust. Genital hygiene is is genital hygiene, so I don't feel that that is a huge issue. A circumcised penis is equally capable of being gross.

The preference isn't super strong by any means, but after a lot of research, my husband and I did choose to leave our son uncircumcised. It's his penis and he can do what he wants with it when he's an adult.... Hopefully, he won't stumble upon this post in 13 years....

amstalder

******Glad to hear your opinion on the whole matter. :)
I never heard any complaints. . .

Of course, we men don't listen, right? :D

Most of us don't have any say in how our partners show up. Most men don't do anything to change how they are as adults, either way (although I did know one man, who was circumcised as an adult, and the results weren't nearly as elegant as if his parents had made that choice), and he said it was very painful, the worst he had ever encountered.

Why am I the only gal to comment? Seems out of character for the usual females here.

Here, I'll add another female opinion to the pile.

I prefer uncircumcised. The foreskin has a purpose beyond just the extra sensation for the guy. It also helps to trap in moisture and lubrication so that things aren't drying out with each thrust. Genital hygiene is is genital hygiene, so I don't feel that that is a huge issue. A circumcised penis is equally capable of being gross.

The preference isn't super strong by any means, but after a lot of research, my husband and I did choose to leave our son uncircumcised. It's his penis and he can do what he wants with it when he's an adult.... Hopefully, he won't stumble upon this post in 13 years....

cool! :)
if he doesnt, i'll put his nose right on it! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

oldwomanc6

A circumcised penis is more aesthetically pleasing, IMO.

One could argue that silicone tits are more aesthetically pleasing. However, that doesnt mean parents should decide if a child is to have them or not.

Studies have shown circumcision leads to a worse sex life. More so in the mans perspective, but also in womens perspective.

http://sciencenordic.com/male-circumcision-leads-bad-sex-life

BTW. The public attorney in Finland did make a criminal case of circumcision a few years back and it went to the supreme court and was made a Precedent. The parents were accused of instigation into maltreatment, when they had a muslim doctor operate their son, even though there was no medical need for this procedure. The parents were however found not guilty in the end. Legally it is a very challenging issue.

Personally I wouldnt want to accept any sort of child genital mutilation. Be it a boy or a girl, they should be able to decide themselves once they are old enough.

stayhigh

It is amazing that some won't even vaccinate their kid, and most people don't even worry about doctors botching circumcision.

It happens.

I say this from my experience (and observations) having a baby in the age of the Internet, social media, and online communities....

I've noticed that most American parents who do not vaccinate also leave their boys intact. This just isn't something that's talked about much, as it's considered a personal issue, whereas many people feel someone's vaccination status is a threat to society.

And in response to BMFin: I agree with you completely, I just figured I'd keep my original response Bonfire appropriate ;). I could spend a lot of time discussing the science of why parents should not circumcise.

I do feel progress is being made in America, given that many insurance plans no longer cover routine infant circumcision and that the American Academy of Pediatrics does not recommend it as medically necessary. They are baby steps, but in the end, baby steps will make a difference.

This just isn't something that's talked about much, as it's considered a personal issue, whereas many people feel someone's vaccination status is a threat to society.

I'm not sure that's a fair comparison.

Circumcising / not circumcising doesn't generally become a public health issue (though I haven't researched it independently, there is the reference above to circumcision rates being correlated to HIV infection rates, so there may indeed be cases in which it could become part of a public health issue.)

The success of vaccination in eradicating disease, however, relies on herd immunity. Therefore, individual decisions can (when they impact the collective immunity) have a higher chance of becoming a public health issue.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I do feel progress is being made in America, given that many insurance plans no longer cover routine infant circumcision and that the American Academy of Pediatrics does not recommend it as medically necessary.

Could you provide a reference for that? In 2012, the Academy decided they are PRO circumcision, as is the World Health Organization.

References:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2012/08/27/159955340/pediatricians-decide-boys-are-better-off-circumcised-than-not

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

I've experienced sexual relations with both circumcised and uncircumcised men. As a preference, it's a more pleasant experience with a circumcised man. Don't hate, it's just one American girl's opinion. Maybe I would feel differently if I was European, but I'm not, so there you go.

There is absolutely a cultural thing going on on both the men's and women's side of this.

Just like any other hallmark of beauty. Some men are boob men, some thighs, some butt, some nape of the neck…..

But…..

I have a highly developed sense of yuck, so even the mention (even on a forum) of smegma is enough to send me to the nearest circumcised male.

Especially since he's mine. :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

Some men are boob men, some thighs, some butt, some nape of the neck…..

Are you saying we are required to pick just one?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.